The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

except abomination had already dissapeared.

Thaidakar gasped for breath, Spook widened his eyes.

Fuzzy looked at Thaidakar, frowning. "Who was that?"

3 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Fuzzy looked at Thaidakar, frowning. "Who was that?"

Thaidakar breathed heavily, blood leaked from his chest. a piece of paper fell out of his pocket. Spook snatched it up.

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar breathed heavily, blood leaked from his chest. a piece of paper fell out of his pocket.

Fuzzy blinked, and slowly walked forward. She grabbed the paper. "Are you... okay?" She asked Thaidakar before looking at the paper. "Are Narrators supposed to bleed like that?"

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

Fuzzy blinked, and slowly walked forward. She grabbed the paper. "Are you... okay?" She asked Thaidakar before looking at the paper. "Are Narrators supposed to bleed like that?"

Spook laughed grimly, "that was mordite, narrator killer number one." he snatched the paper.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Spook laughed grimly, "that was mordite, narrator killer number one." he snatched the paper.

Fuzzy stared at Spook. "Well that's not good. Ummm... Nameless is super powerful, right? He could help... right?"

Fuzzy stared at Spook. "Well that's not good. Ummm... Nameless is super powerful, right? He could help... right?"

Spook ignored them and read the paper aloud, "'if you are reading this it means I am dead'" blood gushed out of Thaidakar like a stream, spook wondered if he was truly dead, "'I have tried to be the best narrator I could, this hasn't stopped most people from hating me. I am sorry to those hundreds of avatars I left scattered across the cosmere, sorry for all those I killed, sorry for everything. My life has been one of sorrow, one of glory, one of death... most will see me as a failure, a nitwit, a waste of matter that could have been used making someone better, but I don't care. I leave to my body guard, the last of my gold and silver and money. I leave to my son, my library and mansion. I leave to sequence, my lab. sincerely Thaidakar.'" Spook found himself crying. Thaidakar's body remained dead on the ground. 

Spook ignored them and read the paper aloud, "'if you are reading this it means I am dead'" blood gushed out of Thaidakar like a stream, spook wondered if he was truly dead, "'I have tried to be the best narrator I could, this hasn't stopped most people from hating me. I am sorry to those hundreds of avatars I left scattered across the cosmere, sorry for all those I killed, sorry for everything. My life has been one of sorrow, one of glory, one of death... most will see me as a failure, a nitwit, a waste of matter that could have been used making someone better, but I don't care. I leave to my body guard, the last of my gold and silver and money. I leave to my son, my library and mansion. I leave to sequence, my lab. sincerely Thaidakar.'" Spook found himself crying. Thaidakar's body remained dead on the ground. 

Fuzzy frowned. "I don't really know this person, but that was kind of sad..." Sequence popped out of thin air and grabbed Spook by the shoulders. "WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! WHERE'S NAMELESS?! HE CAN FIX THIS."

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Fuzzy frowned. "I don't really know this person, but that was kind of sad..." Sequence popped out of thin air and grabbed Spook by the shoulders. "WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! WHERE'S NAMELESS?! HE CAN FIX THIS."

Spook looked down, "Thaidakar, thaidakar is dead."

Spook looked down, "Thaidakar, thaidakar is dead."

Sequence stared at Spook with wide eyes. "So the Narrator, God, all-powerful being of creation, is finally dead." Everyone said, walking in from seemingly nowhere. "How long do you think it'll be till he returns this time?"

4 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Sequence stared at Spook with wide eyes. "So the Narrator, God, all-powerful being of creation, is finally dead." Everyone said, walking in from seemingly nowhere. "How long do you think it'll be till he returns this time?"

'I don't think he will" said Spook solemnly, "no-one has returned from mordite that I know of."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

'I don't think he will" said Spook solemnly, "no-one has returned from mordite that I know of."

Everyone gave Spook a sour look. "Somehow I doubt that." They kneeled down next to Thaidakar, examining him. "Hm... What's your plan here, Narrator...?" They whispered.

Everyone gave Spook a sour look. "Somehow I doubt that." They kneeled down next to Thaidakar, examining him. "Hm... What's your plan here, Narrator...?" They whispered.

Thaidakar made no sound. the last of the thaidakars was dead.

"Hm." Everyone stood up. Spook was suddenly thrown about fifteen feet backwards. Sequence shoved him against a boulder, holding him there. "H̴̜̭̣̖͔̲̑̋̾́͝Ó̴̝̺͕̮̲͋̔Ẅ̴̧̟̜̩͕́̃͜ ̴̮̓͊͆͜D̵͙̰̏̑͆I̶̢̮͍͑Ḓ̴̦̥͈͇͂̆̚͝ ̵̛͖͎̜̒̐͛T̸͚̆͂Ḩ̴͉̼̙͖̙̅͑́̓I̶̺̱̭͋̃S̶͔͌̇ ̴̫̰̄͂͂̾̑H̶̤̤͊́͝A̸̦̣̔͘P̷̨͕̔̚͠P̵̛̭̜̓̊̎̿E̵̙͇͛̽N̸͙̔̊͗́̆?̷͉̹̞̩̿̔͛̾͌!̵̨̟̔̿͜  Ẁ̸̲̰́̀̇ͅH̸̛̳̪̝̬͛̽̄Ǫ̴̘̣̈́̂͐ ̸̬̗͈̭̉̒̚̚D̷̢͔͗̍̃̾I̴̢̭̲͕͋D̶͔̦͚̦͌̈ ̷̛̼͚̌̾͊Ț̶̳̃H̵̨̓I̴̢̡̺͋̚͜S̷̘̈̌̔?̴̼͈̺͖͛!"

8 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Moni unfroze, gasping in shock. “I- storms. I couldn’t- couldn’t do anything. Stormfather. He’s actually dead.”