The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

5 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"Hm." Everyone stood up. Spook was suddenly thrown about fifteen feet backwards. Sequence shoved him against a boulder, holding him there. "H̴̜̭̣̖͔̲̑̋̾́͝Ó̴̝̺͕̮̲͋̔Ẅ̴̧̟̜̩͕́̃͜ ̴̮̓͊͆͜D̵͙̰̏̑͆I̶̢̮͍͑Ḓ̴̦̥͈͇͂̆̚͝ ̵̛͖͎̜̒̐͛T̸͚̆͂Ḩ̴͉̼̙͖̙̅͑́̓I̶̺̱̭͋̃S̶͔͌̇ ̴̫̰̄͂͂̾̑H̶̤̤͊́͝A̸̦̣̔͘P̷̨͕̔̚͠P̵̛̭̜̓̊̎̿E̵̙͇͛̽N̸͙̔̊͗́̆?̷͉̹̞̩̿̔͛̾͌!̵̨̟̔̿͜  Ẁ̸̲̰́̀̇ͅH̸̛̳̪̝̬͛̽̄Ǫ̴̘̣̈́̂͐ ̸̬̗͈̭̉̒̚̚D̷̢͔͗̍̃̾I̴̢̭̲͕͋D̶͔̦͚̦͌̈ ̷̛̼͚̌̾͊Ț̶̳̃H̵̨̓I̴̢̡̺͋̚͜S̷̘̈̌̔?̴̼͈̺͖͛!"

Spook sighed, "it was Abomination, he used a mordite sword."

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni unfroze, gasping in shock. “I- storms. I couldn’t- couldn’t do anything. Stormfather. He’s actually dead.”

Spook nodded, "he, he is dead."

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni slumped sadly. “Storming idiot. He should have run.”

"yes, yes he should have." Mythos walked in, "Abomination deserves to die, I have reason to believe he is ordering the creation of several more mordite swords. he wants to kill as many narrators as possible."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Spook sighed, "it was Abomination, he used a mordite sword."

Abomination suddenly appeared, summoned by Sequence. Everyone's face vanished and dark red tendrils spread from their hands towards Abomination. Sequence did the same, except Sequence's were gray. The two swirls of dark energy combined to create a maddening vortex, which sped towards Abomination at a frightening rate.

18 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"yes, yes he should have." Mythos walked in, "Abomination deserves to die, I have reason to believe he is ordering the creation of several more mordite swords. he wants to kill as many narrators as possible."

“I- don’t agree.”

41 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Abomination suddenly appeared, summoned by Sequence. Everyone's face vanished and dark red tendrils spread from their hands towards Abomination. Sequence did the same, except Sequence's were gray. The two swirls of dark energy combined to create a maddening vortex, which sped towards Abomination at a frightening rate.

Abomination smiled and then teleported to a place noone could summon him from.

23 minutes ago, Nameless said:

“I- don’t agree.”

Mythos paused, "what do you mean?"

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

noone appeared and summoned Abomination and cut of his head with a Mordite blade, "You have failed our master."

Abomination blinked, that was not even possible, he used the time stone to send Noone back, besides, noone was a different character.

Noone was offended at the imposter.

this had all resulted in Abomination not being dead but rather confused.

suddenly in Nameless' labs, all the ronds felt something. they merged together and appeared next to Nameless, "master, I have evidence that someone is tainting the other realm somehow."

8 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Abomination smiled and then teleported to a place noone could summon him from.

Sequence and Everyone made an angry sound in perfect unison. Suddenly, the dark energy dissipated and Sequence stood there, looking really angry. Everyone just looked confused. "@Nameless!" Sequence shouted. "I need you to help me find Abomination!"