The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

Sequence and Everyone made an angry sound in perfect unison. Suddenly, the dark energy dissipated and Sequence stood there, looking really angry. Everyone just looked confused. "@Nameless!" Sequence shouted. "I need you to help me find Abomination!"

Suddenly Spook realized something, "I wonder... what if... maybe... would it be possible?"

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Snotlout As Well As... collected the shards of Autonomy, Endownment, Ambition, and Invention becoming...

pure pain.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

This caused everyone (non-personified) to start writhing on the ground as Snotlout As Well As... had alread tainted the realm and moved to permanently tainting the spiritual realm.

Suddenly a guy named Soulmvoer sucked in Snoutlout As Well As...'s soul and sent the investiture all over the universe. he wiped the dust off his hands and continued about his day.

1 hour ago, Sequence said:

"Hm." Everyone stood up. Spook was suddenly thrown about fifteen feet backwards. Sequence shoved him against a boulder, holding him there. "H̴̜̭̣̖͔̲̑̋̾́͝Ó̴̝̺͕̮̲͋̔Ẅ̴̧̟̜̩͕́̃͜ ̴̮̓͊͆͜D̵͙̰̏̑͆I̶̢̮͍͑Ḓ̴̦̥͈͇͂̆̚͝ ̵̛͖͎̜̒̐͛T̸͚̆͂Ḩ̴͉̼̙͖̙̅͑́̓I̶̺̱̭͋̃S̶͔͌̇ ̴̫̰̄͂͂̾̑H̶̤̤͊́͝A̸̦̣̔͘P̷̨͕̔̚͠P̵̛̭̜̓̊̎̿E̵̙͇͛̽N̸͙̔̊͗́̆?̷͉̹̞̩̿̔͛̾͌!̵̨̟̔̿͜  Ẁ̸̲̰́̀̇ͅH̸̛̳̪̝̬͛̽̄Ǫ̴̘̣̈́̂͐ ̸̬̗͈̭̉̒̚̚D̷̢͔͗̍̃̾I̴̢̭̲͕͋D̶͔̦͚̦͌̈ ̷̛̼͚̌̾͊Ț̶̳̃H̵̨̓I̴̢̡̺͋̚͜S̷̘̈̌̔?̴̼͈̺͖͛!"

ive resisted it for long enough. sequence, are you Egyptian? The Prince of Egypt meme | Prince of egypt, Egypt, Memes

He was however stuck with Snotlout As Well As...'s constantly complaining soul. "I used to be a God and if you let me out I could make you a little g."

Soulmover shut it up and converted it into pure energy to power his powers.

This however failed as Snotlout As Well As... was FAR to annoying as he had picked up the shard of annoyance and it could not be taken from him.

Soulmover then sent him across the multiverse to be tortured by SOulmover's more evil cousin.

Torture failed as this only made Snotlout As Well As... more insane and increased his desire to destroy the universe.

But he was now trapped in another timeline of the multiverse, so Soulmvoer was safe and sound.

21 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Suddenly Spook realized something, "I wonder... what if... maybe... would it be possible?"

Sequence turned to Spook and grabbed his shoulders again. "WHAT?! WHAT WOULD BE POSSIBLE?!"

8 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

ive resisted it for long enough. sequence, are you Egyptian?

No... no I'm not Egyptian... I just like cursed text formats...

Just now, Sequence said:

Sequence turned to Spook and grabbed his shoulders again. "WHAT?! WHAT WOULD BE POSSIBLE?!"

No... no I'm not Egyptian... I just like cursed text formats...

lol.

"it might be, you know how Thaidakar was obsessed with uno reverse cards?"

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

lol.

"it might be, you know how Thaidakar was obsessed with uno reverse cards?"

Sequence blinked, then let go of Spook, sitting down cross-legged. "I'm listening."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"they used to work like time travel reverse stuff, it worked wonders, im wondering if...."

An uno reverse card appeared in Sequence's hand. She looked at it like it was a radioactive cockroach. She shuddered and threw it at Spook, wiping her hand on her shirt. "You know what to do?"

Spoiler

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TRYING TO REVERSE A MORDITE DEATH WITH A UNO REVERSE?" BOOMED THE STORMFATHER.

"Yes, now please shut up."

Ș̷̨̨̨̡̡̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̛͇̜̥͕̖͔̭̜̟̗͚̹̝͈̤̗̺̱͈̱̩̥̩̥͚͙͉̙͍̮̖̻̰̦̗̠̩̟̩̲̩̩̲̣̫̞͚̘̥̙͉͕̗͎̩̦̲̤̝̤̬̬͙̬̠̰͇̩̯̰̼̣͖̟͕̣̪̝̑̇̊̿̀́͌̾̾͐́͆̒͊͌͛̊͑̌̃͑̂̒̃̋͋̑͛̆̇̈́̔̍̃͌̌̀̅̿̀͊̉̏͛͛̃͑̈́̋́́̐̌̉̑̀́́̌̾̄̃͛̿͑̀̓̂͛͗̄̈́͂̊̀̑̈̇̇̔̔̄͗̀͌̊̌̋̇̓̐̿̀͐́͒̀͊̀͑̀̎̀̆̅̏̓̔̾̌̉̿̓̎̀̍̃͐̓̏͒͑̿͐́͒̅̐̍̆̈́̋̈́͑͋̑͐̂̑̒̋̏̈́̉͛͊̍̒̎̈́̐̊̆̀͆̒̂͂̽̅͑̏̀̄̏̓̑̑̒̌́́̔͑͋͆̌̄́̑́̈͋̉̉̅̔͋͐͊̌̔̏́̐͛̓͂̅̀͑͆͊̈́̈́̿́͑͌̈́̈́̌̔͒̆́̚͘̚̚͘͘̕̚͘̚̕͘͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅC̶̨̧̡̧̧̨̧̡̡̨̧̡̧̧̧̨̧̨̢̡̡̛̛̛̛̼̝̦̱͙͕͍̝̰̹͖͇̲͕̙̣̟͙͈͓̝̝͖͔̭̳͉̟͚̦̪͕͍̰͔͕̹̩̜͓̳̬̯̱͈̲̻̹̥̲̰̱͎̫̜͙̮̮̪̯͍̯̞̤͉͔̳̞͇̙̦̱̙̩̟͖̗͎̯̘̞̮̘͇̭͙̼̩̼̙̭͚̭̳̳̫̯̗̣͖̖̖͎̩͇̱̣̥̱̮̜͈̤̩̲͓̜͚̻̯̩̦̯̮̩͓̮̳̼̙̦̘̭̘͕̭͔͈̙̩̱͔͎̜̝͈̻̪̩͈̫̱̦̦̼͉͍͓͍̠̪̹̱̒͊̉͊͒͋̊̌̿̇̂̆̑̓̄̆̊̾́̋̊̽͛̿̅̐̈́̽̉̒̀͛̈̋̂͊́̆̔͑̈́̆́̊̅̍̿̿͂̄̈́̆̓̾̀̈́̄̀̋̂̌͛̒̓̑̐͗̈̈̐̃̾̽̐̋̑̔͒̔̿̄̔͐̓͋͂̄͒̓͐̈́̽̅̈́̓̋͌̉̿̈̋͛͐͌̒̓̒͑̒͊̄̒̏͋̎͆́̐̓͌̆͛̐̿̄̂͗͆̓͊͒̉̏̆̽̀̌̾̅̎̀͗̽̍̊̓̾̒̐̒̓͛̐̒̌͌͑͒̓̋͒͋̊͗̈́́͊͒̏̓̑̈́̿́̑̑̾̿͐͋̓̃͌̈́͋̕͘̚̚̚̚͘̕͘̚̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅṘ̴̨̡̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̢̧̨̨̨̡̢̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̺̖̘̗̮̤͚̘͙̬͍͍̱̳̩̮̼̤̙̠̤̜̬̥̥̳̙̥̘̰̦̺̫̙̲̫͖̪̥͙̖̥̭͖̹͎̤̱̼͍̩̻̥̘̝̩͕̳̠̬̟̠̬̤̘̤̝̻͉͙̞͕͓̯̰̲͚̯̣͈̫̼̦͖̺̯̻͓͈̘͓̭̩͔͖͈̹͙̬͙̺̯͚̖̩̟͓͓͈̝̦͇̻̤̺͍͖̲͇͍̬͎͓̣̲̩̝̝̞̲̩̯͕̼̮͎̺̹͖͕̞̬̲̲͎͓͆́̊͆͑͌̂͐̓̈́̀̈́̍̔̊̇̓̆̈́͌́͂̐̑̏̓̐͊͋̈͂͒̔̓̓̎͆̌̇̿̾̇͛̿́̌̿̈́̐̽̇̑̽̌͆̎̉̓̉̿́̈́̆͊̃͂́̊̌͊̈́͒́̑͊̈͊̊̔̐̈̽̏̂̈́́͌̃̇̈́̒̓̈́́̊̅̅̓̎̐́̉̂̓̊́̄̔̌̒̍̈́̾̊̄͗́̋̐̈́̓̎͂̒̎́͆̑̿̽̉̓̅̒͊̑͊̏́̑̅̉̿̃̂̃̆̍̿̌̂̈́̓̂̽̒͘͘̚͘̕͘̕͘̚͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅE̸̢̨̡̡̡̨̡̧̢̨̨̧̡̧̡̧̡̢̛̛̛̩̰̞̰̰̱͚̖̼͚̣̜͉͔̞̣͍̥̗̫̘̹̯̗̯̜̮̹̘̞͚̠̥̖̺̞̰̜̻̘̙̗͔͇̻̭͇͙͍̖̰̣͕͚̫͓͖̘͓͙͈͚̱̘͔͚̯̝͉̤̯̘̥̻̙̣̦̭̗̖̦͍͙͍͍͓͓͕͉̼̺̘͇̥͙̬̖͖̙̦̼̲̫̖̘̳̣̰̮̥͚̘̱̭̗̖̥͎̣̺̹͕̪͇̮̜̤͍͎̝̹̭̺̲̳̯̬̯̦̞̯͚̫̗͇̘̝̜̘͚͍͍̠̬̱͔̥͇̋̄̋͋̔̎͋̀̑͊͐̎̇͗̂̈́̏̈́̍̋̓̒͋̅̈̈̄̈͛̌̋͂̽͗͒͑̑́̄͒̾̓̂́̓̏́̑̈̄͆̄̓͐̇̂̽͋̄̓͊͛̀̏̅͐̋̔͗̍̀̌̇̍̂̊͊̔̋̑͑̿̀̐̆̈́̈̍́̌̽̃̈́̎͋̄͋̄̈́́́͂̈́̅͂̃̈́͒̒̊͌̑͌̓̈͗̽̈̿̓͊̃̇͗́̉̈̀̄͌̈̅̋̂̑̒̇̊̄͋͐́̄́͋̊̾̀̂̋̓͊̈́͑͒͒̐̔̓͑̉̈́̈̓̇́̽̑͗͛͂̓͐̈́͋̄͐̓͆̌͑̐̃̒͋̈͊̎̂̍̂̽͊̓̒̚͘͘͘̚̚̕̚͘̕͘̚͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅE̵̡̨̡̡̧̡̢̛̛̛̛̼̟̞̙͎̣̜̳͙̝̙̳̦̩̟̫̖̞͇̻̰̮̪̲̲̝̦̭̎͌̂̅̔̊̅͗̈́̐͆͂͒̈̉̋͗̍́̃̿̃̂̐͐̍̔͑̂́̂͂͐͒̈́͛͗̀͂̑͊͐͒͛̍͊̀͗̂̀̽͂̍̓̇̏̇̈́̌̒̎͒̓̃͊̾̃̊̂̊̃͐̈́͊̿̅̌̒̇͊̏͗͐̐̑͗̒̆̈́͆͊̏͑͐́́̓̈́̃̀̄͐͆̈́͂̌̎̃̒͛̇̄̂̈́̐̉͆̀́̋̃̐͆̓̈̎̐͑̓̍̏̓͂͊̈́͆̌̀̈́̊̂́̓̓̀̉͛̌̿̈́̎͂̒͋͗̐̃́͋͛͑̑̔́̀͆̎̒̍̎̄̋̈́̌́̅̕͘͘̕̕̕͘̕̕͘͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝E̶̡̨̨̨̧̧̧̨̨̨̢̨̢̨̡̧̢̢̨̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̬̳̘̩͍̮̥̱͔͍̣̳͕͇̮͖̞̲̳͕̰͈̳͇͎̬̱̫̪͚̳͈͚͎̰̰̯͇̟̙̠̬͖̘̘̥̲̥̟̼̥̤͖̬̹͕̳̭̣̮͚͕̹̙͚͈̘̥̺͚̩̠̱̬̟̠͕͓͓̘̰͍̤̝̯̩̯͈̳̱̰͚͕̗̗̪̠̪̣͍͎̺͕̱̘̱͓̪̳̯̖̰̰̼̦̘̭̝͇͙̦͉̝̼̟̪̮̥̗̬̱̙͈͎̼̣̼͇͔̲̣̗̼̬̯̦̪̜̝̫̲͙͔̱̲̥͕̗̖̮̲̰̣̟̺̝̮͕͚̣͈̫̤̫̱̬̪͕̺̞̰̟̪̜̰̠̗̮̯̞͖͉̺͕̝̲͔͈̹͇̖̮͖̳͕̻̝̩͓̮̺͙̗͕̙̙̝͙̱̲͈͖̬͇̟̫̰̻̞̺̩͈͇̝͍̱̟͉͎̠̞͐̽͗̊̔̎̇̓̀̀͌̿̓̽̔́͌̃̈́́̓̿̌͆̉̌̓̉̾̑̇̐͆̓̍͂͛͑̊̎̎͛͗̀͂̓͗̾̎̓̇̍͗̄̈̋͊̿̎̆̎̎̾̔̉̓̓͒͂̈́̋͊̌̊̓̌͗́̽͛̈̌̔̓͊͑͛̏͌͊͐͛́̓͑̂̃̿̈͊̉͆͂̾̃̔̍̄̀̀̉̋̏̔̑̅͋̈́̄̌̾͋̐̈́̅̆̄̔̐̅̒̿̆̾͌͆̈̀̈͐͌͛̉̌̃͋̑̃͐͐̋̃́͆̀̿̌̀̑̊̃͑̆̏͐̀̽̾̓̀̊͂̋̐̀̈́̊͑̀̌̀̉͋̀̀̂̐̐̃̓̍͒̋̿̎̓͘̕͘̕̚͘̕̚̕͘͘̚͘͘̚̕̚̚̕͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅE̸̡̨̡̢̨̨̢̨̧̢̢̢̨̨̨̡̧̨̢̧̧̡̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̩̲̹̭̟̳̼̱̠̰̳̝͚͈̥͔͚̲͈̜̞̙̬͓̣͍̩͙̬͖̬͖͕͇͈̺̣̰͇͙̤͚͉̯̠̬͓͍͍̗̲͚̺̥̳̞̜̦̞̖̠̰̼̝̯̻̳̖̗̼̬̰̗̜͍͈̙̲̬͔̯̤̥͚͉̮̲̜̺̻̘̳̣̥͚͙̤̯͖̟̺͚̜̤͕̦̬̻̪̜̮̩̤̲̪̠̲̮͚̮͓̳̺̙͕͖̺̭̖̙̣̜̖͎̮͙̱̬͚͚̲̘̪̯̪͕̝̬̬̭̣̬̩̺̬̖͓̲͚͎͔̠̩̜̹̜͉̹̱͍͈̺̲̳͕̣̯̘͎̿̈̎͑̉̆͛̊̿̓̈́̍̐̋̓̈́̆͛̅̓̌̏͗͛̂̋̂͗̏̂̌̓̾̇͗̆̈́̌̉̍̒̊̓͑̇̃̋͌̔̎̈́̔̽͌͑͒̔́̅̆̋͌̂̐̎͋̋͑̑͊̇̓͒̃̇̇̈͋̈́̈́̋̅͋̏̒̔͌̔̌̆͊̋̉̇̃̒̅̓̄̃̔̍̈́̾͛̇̇̿̋̒͑̔̈́̉̊͘̚̕̚̕͘͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅE̴̡̨̧̢̧̢̢̨̧̨̢̨̛̜̯͎̳̠̻̬̯̱̪̘͍̫̥̦̳̪͈̭̱̰̺̟͕̠̤̯͇͍͓͙̫̲͈͚̪͎̲̗͖̪͎̲̟̖͕̮͚̳̰̞̝̹̖̝̜̻̠̤̯̭̮̭̰̟̮̹̜͔͙͖͔̲̜͖͕̗̲̫̣͙̣̱̫͇̪̩̩̳̖͕̘͍̜̳̹͖̤͙̟͎͉̯̬̤̗͓͎̫͉̪͔̱͈͕̞̯͖͍̜̻̳͍̓̾̐͌͑̾̅̃͂̋̀̋́̐̍̀̇̽͊̓̈́̍̀͑̿͛̔͆͑̇́̔́̏̋̍͆̈́̄̊̓͌̋̂̿̇̌̽͌͑͆͌̑̿́̏̾̇̄̆̄͛͂̈̉͌͂͑̽̓͘̕͘̕̕̕̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅȨ̶̛̛̛̛̛̯͎͖̳̰̞͓̖̦̈́̍̍͒͋̒͋͑̈́̉͒́̔̈́͗̄̊͑̏͊̎͋̆̈́̊̔͒̅͊̈̉̔͗͛͌̂͑̐͗̏̑͋͌̄̑͑̅͛̾̑͌̋̓̃̍̆̈͗͑̓̈̓̊͋͑̇̀̈́͐̃̒̓͋̇̇̀̇̍̍̈́̍͂͂̒̉́͋̍̀́̑̾̋͆̇̍͒̀̆̆͒́̋̓͒̈́͐̅͌̋̒̈́͗̃͋͛̋̈́́̂̾̊́̒̄̓̌̅̓͒͌͆̔́̽̾́̈́͌͗̈́̾̇̇̓̀̽͛̓̏̏̄̊̃̒̍͑̏̃̀̀̉̎̋͑̂̎͌̌̊̀̄͗̐̂̎̀́͋̃͛͒̑̐̀̽̽͋̄͌̓̆̾̏͊̊͂͋̃͐̈́̅͆̃͒̾͛̈́̿͛̓͋̾̾̕͘͘̕̚͘͘͘͘̕͘̕̕̚̕̕̕͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝Ȩ̴̢̧̧̧̧̧̢̡̢̨̨̧̡̛̛̛̛̤̥͓͇̘̻̰̭̬͖̗̥͖͓̝̱̹̱̱̬̱̼̤̣̫͖̭͇̘̰̥̭̰͕͖̣̹̖̺͚̰̺̱̼̖͉̯̜̩̤̗̳̝̩͔̳̥̦̦̺̗̹̙͔̼͉͉͖̺͍̣̪͙̱̘̻͚̺̙̺̟͉͉̫͈͈̩͖̩͍̦̖̘̱̬͖̮̦̗̮̖͉̲̠͍̺̠̝͇͍̼͕̭̝͕̲͍̻̘͕̣͍͉̗̲͉̦̳̮̤͓̘̦̬͖̩̦̮̤̘̯̝̟̭̲͇̜̈̎͂́͑̀̄́̓̅̉̽͌̐̈́̊̅͐͊̓̍̈́́́͌̎̋̅̈̐͒͛̄̔͋͆͛̄͋́̓̌̃͂̀̔̀̒̇́̊͌̊̾͐̌͂̿̊̈́͋͋̋́̃͑͐͛̉̓̈́͋̽̎͐̈́͆̅͌̅̇̎͐̽́̅̓̏͂͒̍̀̈͊̔̅̅͐̐͂̐̇̽̽̈́́̈́̈́͆̉̑̿̆̓̒͂̎̅̉̀͌̈͛̓̐̓͌̍͋́̆̽̀̎̅̃͆̏͌̆͊̏̄̃̉́̾̈́̑́̇̍̂̔̎̐̅̀̓͆̾̀̿̾̐͑̀̌̈́̉́́̋͌͛̃̎͑̂̌̇̓́̍̇͒͒̑̊̈́̏̀͑̉͒̑́͂͑̉̎͊͗̀̋͑͛̎̎̽̐͋̅̽̉̀̀̾̓̈́́̇̒̌̿̒̐̏͌͂͗́̈́̉̈́̈́̆͐͂̂̽̓̐͋̈́̅͒̈́̑͐͆́̕̕̚͘̕̚̚͘̕̚̚̕̚̕̕͘͘̕̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅÉ̴̡̡̛̛̥͚̝͇̱͍̞̳̱̘̲̲̻̰̭̺̰͇̹͉̞̝̱̫̀͂̋̀́͊͌̈̎̒͐̇͋̈̑̔̍͗̈̓̉̓͆͗̄͆̔͗̽̍͗̑͛͒́̓́͐̃̑͊͂̀̉̔̋̀̈́̈̌̋͛͗́̈͂̒̃̈̇̅̌̕̕̚͝͝͝͠͝͝͝Ç̴̧̡̡̡̧̢̡̢̢̧̢̢̧̨̡̡̡̧̡̡̢̢̛̪͉̘̜̲̪͖̙̺͓͇̜͚̫̯̱̫̱͇̮̩̝̱͈̼̱̟̱̻̲̯̬̜̗̲̠̟̙̼͍͓̘̱͔̮͚̩̭̼̩̳̟͓̭̫͔͍̯̳̯͚̹͉̩̳̱͎̘̙͎͎̲̱̬̗͈̲͙͈̞͖̟̞͇̞̤̻̞͇͚̪̗͖̝͉̙̭̻̥͚̥͙̲̼̥̱̝̯̰̬̟͚͕̮̺̳̱̪̩͍̬̙̳͚̖͙̲̱̰̝̪͓̗̹̙͎̪̤͖̹̦̺̫͍̲̝̝̯̮̻͚̺̗͈̲̰̘̻̟͍̼̘̯̤͉͙̼̣̖̲̰͖͖͈̦̤̰̭͎̜͓͙̟̮̞̦̜̳̞̬̙͎̞̫̒̇̄̋̒̋̍͐̋̍͂̓͗̈̿̄͆͛̀̈́̈́̍͆̈́̓̎̆͌̌́͗͒͋̾́̓͊̅͋͑̽̀͋͌̇̋̔́̾̃̽̇̋̃̃͗̍͐́̔̃̾̌͂̒͋̈́͌̎̅̂̀͌̾̈́̉́͐͛́̿͂̉̎͌͗͒͆̍͌̀̊͑́̐̐̽͐̊͌̈́͑̅̊̔̄̑͑̚̕͘̕̚͘͘͘̕͘͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅH̴̨̢̧̧̨̡̢̢̧̨̨̡̡̢̡͔̘̜̮̱̯͔̭͍̪̹̫̭̼͔͈̰̮̪̬͕̠̻̱̥̱̹̻̮̗̻͕̩̺̫̩͚̺̫̯̥̜̘͍͚̠̘̜̳̥͔̱̮̩̰͍̹̤̦͉̝̻̳̲̹̦̖̺̼̻͙͈͉̺̬̭͙͕̗͙̤͔̪̗̳̺̠̻̝̬̳̭͉̤̩͚͉̙͎̺̅̏̌̍͐̍́̊̐̽̈̆̑́͛̊̍̆̈́͊̈́̽̂̿͛͑̅̈́̋͐̂̓͋̀̑͑̋̾̇̂̌̍̈́̒̅̋̾̅́̍̿̔̽̅͘̕͘͘͘͜͝͝͝!̶̢̡̢̧̢̡̧̡̧̢̧̢̢̡̨̡̢̡̨̨̨̧̢̡̨̘͉̮̝̘̤̼̭̟͈̲̬̳͖͉̦̯̙̬̗̲̰̰͚̗̘̝͓̦͉̹̬͎̣̻̳̯̖̫͉̣͔͇̲̥̮͔̩̭̠̼̻͍̝͔̦̗̟͍͖̗̫̜͖͕̫̞̺̫̩͓̯̞̳̭͇̭͚̠̻͈̱̪̪͈͕͈͈̮̺͕̣̰͈̼̗͈̫͍̫̖̮͎̤̰̟̰̬̘̳̭̟̱͖̯͖̞̯̣̖̪͉͖̠̙̬̫̫̺͙̣̘̖̘̼͙̬̮̹̻̮̦̲̼̩̠̱̤̠̹̙͎̤̝̳͙̦̯̣̝̮̪͓̗̮̣̜̹̦͉̣̦͔̘̩͇͍̮̜͍̭͙̮̼̳̦̞̤̮͙͔̗̖̺͙͚̤̖̫̱̤̟̙͓̻͙̻̙̗͔̻͖̲̤͇͍̗͕̪̤̤̹͇̟̮͉͖̪̭̬̤͔̯̮̄̂̒̐̌͌̀̈͗̀̐͂̚͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ

An uno reverse card appeared in Sequence's hand. She looked at it like it was a radioactive cockroach. She shuddered and threw it at Spook, wiping her hand on her shirt. "You know what to do?"

"Yes, now please shut up."

Spook nodded, he then played it.

Abomination laughed, "I mean I did have grilled cheese for lunch today." he turned to Thaidakar, "now to do my job." he went to stab Thaidakar, but Spook rushed over and drop kicked Abomination in the face. Abomination grunted, "what in the..." he ran towards Thaidakar.

2 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:
Spoiler

Ș̷̨̨̨̡̡̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̛͇̜̥͕̖͔̭̜̟̗͚̹̝͈̤̗̺̱͈̱̩̥̩̥͚͙͉̙͍̮̖̻̰̦̗̠̩̟̩̲̩̩̲̣̫̞͚̘̥̙͉͕̗͎̩̦̲̤̝̤̬̬͙̬̠̰͇̩̯̰̼̣͖̟͕̣̪̝̑̇̊̿̀́͌̾̾͐́͆̒͊͌͛̊͑̌̃͑̂̒̃̋͋̑͛̆̇̈́̔̍̃͌̌̀̅̿̀͊̉̏͛͛̃͑̈́̋́́̐̌̉̑̀́́̌̾̄̃͛̿͑̀̓̂͛͗̄̈́͂̊̀̑̈̇̇̔̔̄͗̀͌̊̌̋̇̓̐̿̀͐́͒̀͊̀͑̀̎̀̆̅̏̓̔̾̌̉̿̓̎̀̍̃͐̓̏͒͑̿͐́͒̅̐̍̆̈́̋̈́͑͋̑͐̂̑̒̋̏̈́̉͛͊̍̒̎̈́̐̊̆̀͆̒̂͂̽̅͑̏̀̄̏̓̑̑̒̌́́̔͑͋͆̌̄́̑́̈͋̉̉̅̔͋͐͊̌̔̏́̐͛̓͂̅̀͑͆͊̈́̈́̿́͑͌̈́̈́̌̔͒̆́̚͘̚̚͘͘̕̚͘̚̕͘͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅC̶̨̧̡̧̧̨̧̡̡̨̧̡̧̧̧̨̧̨̢̡̡̛̛̛̛̼̝̦̱͙͕͍̝̰̹͖͇̲͕̙̣̟͙͈͓̝̝͖͔̭̳͉̟͚̦̪͕͍̰͔͕̹̩̜͓̳̬̯̱͈̲̻̹̥̲̰̱͎̫̜͙̮̮̪̯͍̯̞̤͉͔̳̞͇̙̦̱̙̩̟͖̗͎̯̘̞̮̘͇̭͙̼̩̼̙̭͚̭̳̳̫̯̗̣͖̖̖͎̩͇̱̣̥̱̮̜͈̤̩̲͓̜͚̻̯̩̦̯̮̩͓̮̳̼̙̦̘̭̘͕̭͔͈̙̩̱͔͎̜̝͈̻̪̩͈̫̱̦̦̼͉͍͓͍̠̪̹̱̒͊̉͊͒͋̊̌̿̇̂̆̑̓̄̆̊̾́̋̊̽͛̿̅̐̈́̽̉̒̀͛̈̋̂͊́̆̔͑̈́̆́̊̅̍̿̿͂̄̈́̆̓̾̀̈́̄̀̋̂̌͛̒̓̑̐͗̈̈̐̃̾̽̐̋̑̔͒̔̿̄̔͐̓͋͂̄͒̓͐̈́̽̅̈́̓̋͌̉̿̈̋͛͐͌̒̓̒͑̒͊̄̒̏͋̎͆́̐̓͌̆͛̐̿̄̂͗͆̓͊͒̉̏̆̽̀̌̾̅̎̀͗̽̍̊̓̾̒̐̒̓͛̐̒̌͌͑͒̓̋͒͋̊͗̈́́͊͒̏̓̑̈́̿́̑̑̾̿͐͋̓̃͌̈́͋̕͘̚̚̚̚͘̕͘̚̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅṘ̴̨̡̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̢̧̨̨̨̡̢̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̺̖̘̗̮̤͚̘͙̬͍͍̱̳̩̮̼̤̙̠̤̜̬̥̥̳̙̥̘̰̦̺̫̙̲̫͖̪̥͙̖̥̭͖̹͎̤̱̼͍̩̻̥̘̝̩͕̳̠̬̟̠̬̤̘̤̝̻͉͙̞͕͓̯̰̲͚̯̣͈̫̼̦͖̺̯̻͓͈̘͓̭̩͔͖͈̹͙̬͙̺̯͚̖̩̟͓͓͈̝̦͇̻̤̺͍͖̲͇͍̬͎͓̣̲̩̝̝̞̲̩̯͕̼̮͎̺̹͖͕̞̬̲̲͎͓͆́̊͆͑͌̂͐̓̈́̀̈́̍̔̊̇̓̆̈́͌́͂̐̑̏̓̐͊͋̈͂͒̔̓̓̎͆̌̇̿̾̇͛̿́̌̿̈́̐̽̇̑̽̌͆̎̉̓̉̿́̈́̆͊̃͂́̊̌͊̈́͒́̑͊̈͊̊̔̐̈̽̏̂̈́́͌̃̇̈́̒̓̈́́̊̅̅̓̎̐́̉̂̓̊́̄̔̌̒̍̈́̾̊̄͗́̋̐̈́̓̎͂̒̎́͆̑̿̽̉̓̅̒͊̑͊̏́̑̅̉̿̃̂̃̆̍̿̌̂̈́̓̂̽̒͘͘̚͘̕͘̕͘̚͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅE̸̢̨̡̡̡̨̡̧̢̨̨̧̡̧̡̧̡̢̛̛̛̩̰̞̰̰̱͚̖̼͚̣̜͉͔̞̣͍̥̗̫̘̹̯̗̯̜̮̹̘̞͚̠̥̖̺̞̰̜̻̘̙̗͔͇̻̭͇͙͍̖̰̣͕͚̫͓͖̘͓͙͈͚̱̘͔͚̯̝͉̤̯̘̥̻̙̣̦̭̗̖̦͍͙͍͍͓͓͕͉̼̺̘͇̥͙̬̖͖̙̦̼̲̫̖̘̳̣̰̮̥͚̘̱̭̗̖̥͎̣̺̹͕̪͇̮̜̤͍͎̝̹̭̺̲̳̯̬̯̦̞̯͚̫̗͇̘̝̜̘͚͍͍̠̬̱͔̥͇̋̄̋͋̔̎͋̀̑͊͐̎̇͗̂̈́̏̈́̍̋̓̒͋̅̈̈̄̈͛̌̋͂̽͗͒͑̑́̄͒̾̓̂́̓̏́̑̈̄͆̄̓͐̇̂̽͋̄̓͊͛̀̏̅͐̋̔͗̍̀̌̇̍̂̊͊̔̋̑͑̿̀̐̆̈́̈̍́̌̽̃̈́̎͋̄͋̄̈́́́͂̈́̅͂̃̈́͒̒̊͌̑͌̓̈͗̽̈̿̓͊̃̇͗́̉̈̀̄͌̈̅̋̂̑̒̇̊̄͋͐́̄́͋̊̾̀̂̋̓͊̈́͑͒͒̐̔̓͑̉̈́̈̓̇́̽̑͗͛͂̓͐̈́͋̄͐̓͆̌͑̐̃̒͋̈͊̎̂̍̂̽͊̓̒̚͘͘͘̚̚̕̚͘̕͘̚͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅE̵̡̨̡̡̧̡̢̛̛̛̛̼̟̞̙͎̣̜̳͙̝̙̳̦̩̟̫̖̞͇̻̰̮̪̲̲̝̦̭̎͌̂̅̔̊̅͗̈́̐͆͂͒̈̉̋͗̍́̃̿̃̂̐͐̍̔͑̂́̂͂͐͒̈́͛͗̀͂̑͊͐͒͛̍͊̀͗̂̀̽͂̍̓̇̏̇̈́̌̒̎͒̓̃͊̾̃̊̂̊̃͐̈́͊̿̅̌̒̇͊̏͗͐̐̑͗̒̆̈́͆͊̏͑͐́́̓̈́̃̀̄͐͆̈́͂̌̎̃̒͛̇̄̂̈́̐̉͆̀́̋̃̐͆̓̈̎̐͑̓̍̏̓͂͊̈́͆̌̀̈́̊̂́̓̓̀̉͛̌̿̈́̎͂̒͋͗̐̃́͋͛͑̑̔́̀͆̎̒̍̎̄̋̈́̌́̅̕͘͘̕̕̕͘̕̕͘͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝E̶̡̨̨̨̧̧̧̨̨̨̢̨̢̨̡̧̢̢̨̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̬̳̘̩͍̮̥̱͔͍̣̳͕͇̮͖̞̲̳͕̰͈̳͇͎̬̱̫̪͚̳͈͚͎̰̰̯͇̟̙̠̬͖̘̘̥̲̥̟̼̥̤͖̬̹͕̳̭̣̮͚͕̹̙͚͈̘̥̺͚̩̠̱̬̟̠͕͓͓̘̰͍̤̝̯̩̯͈̳̱̰͚͕̗̗̪̠̪̣͍͎̺͕̱̘̱͓̪̳̯̖̰̰̼̦̘̭̝͇͙̦͉̝̼̟̪̮̥̗̬̱̙͈͎̼̣̼͇͔̲̣̗̼̬̯̦̪̜̝̫̲͙͔̱̲̥͕̗̖̮̲̰̣̟̺̝̮͕͚̣͈̫̤̫̱̬̪͕̺̞̰̟̪̜̰̠̗̮̯̞͖͉̺͕̝̲͔͈̹͇̖̮͖̳͕̻̝̩͓̮̺͙̗͕̙̙̝͙̱̲͈͖̬͇̟̫̰̻̞̺̩͈͇̝͍̱̟͉͎̠̞͐̽͗̊̔̎̇̓̀̀͌̿̓̽̔́͌̃̈́́̓̿̌͆̉̌̓̉̾̑̇̐͆̓̍͂͛͑̊̎̎͛͗̀͂̓͗̾̎̓̇̍͗̄̈̋͊̿̎̆̎̎̾̔̉̓̓͒͂̈́̋͊̌̊̓̌͗́̽͛̈̌̔̓͊͑͛̏͌͊͐͛́̓͑̂̃̿̈͊̉͆͂̾̃̔̍̄̀̀̉̋̏̔̑̅͋̈́̄̌̾͋̐̈́̅̆̄̔̐̅̒̿̆̾͌͆̈̀̈͐͌͛̉̌̃͋̑̃͐͐̋̃́͆̀̿̌̀̑̊̃͑̆̏͐̀̽̾̓̀̊͂̋̐̀̈́̊͑̀̌̀̉͋̀̀̂̐̐̃̓̍͒̋̿̎̓͘̕͘̕̚͘̕̚̕͘͘̚͘͘̚̕̚̚̕͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅE̸̡̨̡̢̨̨̢̨̧̢̢̢̨̨̨̡̧̨̢̧̧̡̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̩̲̹̭̟̳̼̱̠̰̳̝͚͈̥͔͚̲͈̜̞̙̬͓̣͍̩͙̬͖̬͖͕͇͈̺̣̰͇͙̤͚͉̯̠̬͓͍͍̗̲͚̺̥̳̞̜̦̞̖̠̰̼̝̯̻̳̖̗̼̬̰̗̜͍͈̙̲̬͔̯̤̥͚͉̮̲̜̺̻̘̳̣̥͚͙̤̯͖̟̺͚̜̤͕̦̬̻̪̜̮̩̤̲̪̠̲̮͚̮͓̳̺̙͕͖̺̭̖̙̣̜̖͎̮͙̱̬͚͚̲̘̪̯̪͕̝̬̬̭̣̬̩̺̬̖͓̲͚͎͔̠̩̜̹̜͉̹̱͍͈̺̲̳͕̣̯̘͎̿̈̎͑̉̆͛̊̿̓̈́̍̐̋̓̈́̆͛̅̓̌̏͗͛̂̋̂͗̏̂̌̓̾̇͗̆̈́̌̉̍̒̊̓͑̇̃̋͌̔̎̈́̔̽͌͑͒̔́̅̆̋͌̂̐̎͋̋͑̑͊̇̓͒̃̇̇̈͋̈́̈́̋̅͋̏̒̔͌̔̌̆͊̋̉̇̃̒̅̓̄̃̔̍̈́̾͛̇̇̿̋̒͑̔̈́̉̊͘̚̕̚̕͘͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅE̴̡̨̧̢̧̢̢̨̧̨̢̨̛̜̯͎̳̠̻̬̯̱̪̘͍̫̥̦̳̪͈̭̱̰̺̟͕̠̤̯͇͍͓͙̫̲͈͚̪͎̲̗͖̪͎̲̟̖͕̮͚̳̰̞̝̹̖̝̜̻̠̤̯̭̮̭̰̟̮̹̜͔͙͖͔̲̜͖͕̗̲̫̣͙̣̱̫͇̪̩̩̳̖͕̘͍̜̳̹͖̤͙̟͎͉̯̬̤̗͓͎̫͉̪͔̱͈͕̞̯͖͍̜̻̳͍̓̾̐͌͑̾̅̃͂̋̀̋́̐̍̀̇̽͊̓̈́̍̀͑̿͛̔͆͑̇́̔́̏̋̍͆̈́̄̊̓͌̋̂̿̇̌̽͌͑͆͌̑̿́̏̾̇̄̆̄͛͂̈̉͌͂͑̽̓͘̕͘̕̕̕̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅȨ̶̛̛̛̛̛̯͎͖̳̰̞͓̖̦̈́̍̍͒͋̒͋͑̈́̉͒́̔̈́͗̄̊͑̏͊̎͋̆̈́̊̔͒̅͊̈̉̔͗͛͌̂͑̐͗̏̑͋͌̄̑͑̅͛̾̑͌̋̓̃̍̆̈͗͑̓̈̓̊͋͑̇̀̈́͐̃̒̓͋̇̇̀̇̍̍̈́̍͂͂̒̉́͋̍̀́̑̾̋͆̇̍͒̀̆̆͒́̋̓͒̈́͐̅͌̋̒̈́͗̃͋͛̋̈́́̂̾̊́̒̄̓̌̅̓͒͌͆̔́̽̾́̈́͌͗̈́̾̇̇̓̀̽͛̓̏̏̄̊̃̒̍͑̏̃̀̀̉̎̋͑̂̎͌̌̊̀̄͗̐̂̎̀́͋̃͛͒̑̐̀̽̽͋̄͌̓̆̾̏͊̊͂͋̃͐̈́̅͆̃͒̾͛̈́̿͛̓͋̾̾̕͘͘̕̚͘͘͘͘̕͘̕̕̚̕̕̕͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝Ȩ̴̢̧̧̧̧̧̢̡̢̨̨̧̡̛̛̛̛̤̥͓͇̘̻̰̭̬͖̗̥͖͓̝̱̹̱̱̬̱̼̤̣̫͖̭͇̘̰̥̭̰͕͖̣̹̖̺͚̰̺̱̼̖͉̯̜̩̤̗̳̝̩͔̳̥̦̦̺̗̹̙͔̼͉͉͖̺͍̣̪͙̱̘̻͚̺̙̺̟͉͉̫͈͈̩͖̩͍̦̖̘̱̬͖̮̦̗̮̖͉̲̠͍̺̠̝͇͍̼͕̭̝͕̲͍̻̘͕̣͍͉̗̲͉̦̳̮̤͓̘̦̬͖̩̦̮̤̘̯̝̟̭̲͇̜̈̎͂́͑̀̄́̓̅̉̽͌̐̈́̊̅͐͊̓̍̈́́́͌̎̋̅̈̐͒͛̄̔͋͆͛̄͋́̓̌̃͂̀̔̀̒̇́̊͌̊̾͐̌͂̿̊̈́͋͋̋́̃͑͐͛̉̓̈́͋̽̎͐̈́͆̅͌̅̇̎͐̽́̅̓̏͂͒̍̀̈͊̔̅̅͐̐͂̐̇̽̽̈́́̈́̈́͆̉̑̿̆̓̒͂̎̅̉̀͌̈͛̓̐̓͌̍͋́̆̽̀̎̅̃͆̏͌̆͊̏̄̃̉́̾̈́̑́̇̍̂̔̎̐̅̀̓͆̾̀̿̾̐͑̀̌̈́̉́́̋͌͛̃̎͑̂̌̇̓́̍̇͒͒̑̊̈́̏̀͑̉͒̑́͂͑̉̎͊͗̀̋͑͛̎̎̽̐͋̅̽̉̀̀̾̓̈́́̇̒̌̿̒̐̏͌͂͗́̈́̉̈́̈́̆͐͂̂̽̓̐͋̈́̅͒̈́̑͐͆́̕̕̚͘̕̚̚͘̕̚̚̕̚̕̕͘͘̕̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅÉ̴̡̡̛̛̥͚̝͇̱͍̞̳̱̘̲̲̻̰̭̺̰͇̹͉̞̝̱̫̀͂̋̀́͊͌̈̎̒͐̇͋̈̑̔̍͗̈̓̉̓͆͗̄͆̔͗̽̍͗̑͛͒́̓́͐̃̑͊͂̀̉̔̋̀̈́̈̌̋͛͗́̈͂̒̃̈̇̅̌̕̕̚͝͝͝͠͝͝͝Ç̴̧̡̡̡̧̢̡̢̢̧̢̢̧̨̡̡̡̧̡̡̢̢̛̪͉̘̜̲̪͖̙̺͓͇̜͚̫̯̱̫̱͇̮̩̝̱͈̼̱̟̱̻̲̯̬̜̗̲̠̟̙̼͍͓̘̱͔̮͚̩̭̼̩̳̟͓̭̫͔͍̯̳̯͚̹͉̩̳̱͎̘̙͎͎̲̱̬̗͈̲͙͈̞͖̟̞͇̞̤̻̞͇͚̪̗͖̝͉̙̭̻̥͚̥͙̲̼̥̱̝̯̰̬̟͚͕̮̺̳̱̪̩͍̬̙̳͚̖͙̲̱̰̝̪͓̗̹̙͎̪̤͖̹̦̺̫͍̲̝̝̯̮̻͚̺̗͈̲̰̘̻̟͍̼̘̯̤͉͙̼̣̖̲̰͖͖͈̦̤̰̭͎̜͓͙̟̮̞̦̜̳̞̬̙͎̞̫̒̇̄̋̒̋̍͐̋̍͂̓͗̈̿̄͆͛̀̈́̈́̍͆̈́̓̎̆͌̌́͗͒͋̾́̓͊̅͋͑̽̀͋͌̇̋̔́̾̃̽̇̋̃̃͗̍͐́̔̃̾̌͂̒͋̈́͌̎̅̂̀͌̾̈́̉́͐͛́̿͂̉̎͌͗͒͆̍͌̀̊͑́̐̐̽͐̊͌̈́͑̅̊̔̄̑͑̚̕͘̕̚͘͘͘̕͘͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅH̴̨̢̧̧̨̡̢̢̧̨̨̡̡̢̡͔̘̜̮̱̯͔̭͍̪̹̫̭̼͔͈̰̮̪̬͕̠̻̱̥̱̹̻̮̗̻͕̩̺̫̩͚̺̫̯̥̜̘͍͚̠̘̜̳̥͔̱̮̩̰͍̹̤̦͉̝̻̳̲̹̦̖̺̼̻͙͈͉̺̬̭͙͕̗͙̤͔̪̗̳̺̠̻̝̬̳̭͉̤̩͚͉̙͎̺̅̏̌̍͐̍́̊̐̽̈̆̑́͛̊̍̆̈́͊̈́̽̂̿͛͑̅̈́̋͐̂̓͋̀̑͑̋̾̇̂̌̍̈́̒̅̋̾̅́̍̿̔̽̅͘̕͘͘͘͜͝͝͝!̶̢̡̢̧̢̡̧̡̧̢̧̢̢̡̨̡̢̡̨̨̨̧̢̡̨̘͉̮̝̘̤̼̭̟͈̲̬̳͖͉̦̯̙̬̗̲̰̰͚̗̘̝͓̦͉̹̬͎̣̻̳̯̖̫͉̣͔͇̲̥̮͔̩̭̠̼̻͍̝͔̦̗̟͍͖̗̫̜͖͕̫̞̺̫̩͓̯̞̳̭͇̭͚̠̻͈̱̪̪͈͕͈͈̮̺͕̣̰͈̼̗͈̫͍̫̖̮͎̤̰̟̰̬̘̳̭̟̱͖̯͖̞̯̣̖̪͉͖̠̙̬̫̫̺͙̣̘̖̘̼͙̬̮̹̻̮̦̲̼̩̠̱̤̠̹̙͎̤̝̳͙̦̯̣̝̮̪͓̗̮̣̜̹̦͉̣̦͔̘̩͇͍̮̜͍̭͙̮̼̳̦̞̤̮͙͔̗̖̺͙͚̤̖̫̱̤̟̙͓̻͙̻̙̗͔̻͖̲̤͇͍̗͕̪̤̤̹͇̟̮͉͖̪̭̬̤͔̯̮̄̂̒̐̌͌̀̈͗̀̐͂̚͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ

"You too, you wannabe discordant presence."

Spook nodded, he then played it.

Abomination laughed, "I mean I did have grilled cheese for lunch today." he turned to Thaidakar, "now to do my job." he went to stab Thaidakar, but Spook rushed over and drop kicked Abomination in the face. Abomination grunted, "what in the..." he ran towards Thaidakar.

Sequence and Everyone quickly repeated their ritual, creating a deadly vortex. It swiftly attacked Abomination.

Edited by Sequence

"You too, you wannabe discordant presence."

Sequence and Everyone quickly repeated their ritual, creating a deadly vortex. It swiftly attacked Abomination.

Abomination teleported infront of Thaidakar and stabbed him. Spook cursed and played another card.

"-o my job" said Abomination.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Abomination teleported infront of Thaidakar and stabbed him. Spook cursed and played another card.

"-o my job" said Abomination.

Sequence and Everyone tried again, this time Fuzzy jumping onto Abomination's back and hitting him in the head.