The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Well, it was. But that's not all the character development she needs, obviously."

"What about that earsplitting screech that taught her the secrets of the Universe?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"That helped too, of course. But it still wasn't enough to completely finish her character arc."

"Hm. Makes sense. She's basically just the same thing as you right now, minus the power complex, maybe. Are you going to send her on some kind of impossible quest or something?"

Just now, Sequence said:

"Hm. Makes sense. She's basically just the same thing as you right now, minus the power complex, maybe. Are you going to send her on some kind of impossible quest or something?"

"What? How is she basically like me? What attributes do we share?"

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"What? How is she basically like me? What attributes do we share?"

"Well," Everyone said, crossing their arms and looking upwards in thought. "You're both kind of grumpy, you both are basically incapable of having any fun, and you both give off that, 'Grr get out of my way I'm doing something boring and important' vibe."

Just now, Sequence said:

"Well," Everyone said, crossing their arms and looking upwards in thought. "You're both kind of grumpy, you both are basically incapable of having any fun, and you both give off that, 'Grr get out of my way I'm doing something boring and important' vibe."

"Wait, really? You think Moni's grumpy and incapable of having any fun?" Nameless glanced at Moni, who was currently playing fetch with the hydra. "That doesn't seem quite right."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Wait, really? You think Moni's grumpy and incapable of having any fun?" Nameless glanced at Moni, who was currently playing fetch with the hydra. "That doesn't seem quite right."

Everyone shrugged. "She's usually very 'lets-down-to-business' and serious."

8 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Oh yeah? Like when?"

"You know what, nevermind. How do you plan on getting her the character development she needs? That stuff doesn't come easy y'know." Everyone paused for a second. "That stuff usually doesn't come easy."

A pulse went out again.

Fuzzy made a sound of distress and dove under the table.

Edited by Sequence

2 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

It was a soft pulse, like the sound of comfort.

She hated it nonetheless. The other pulses were terrible, and she had a feeling this one would be too.

Nameless paused. "Didn't someone finish the pulse storyline already?"

Just now, Sequence said:

"You know what, nevermind. How do you plan on getting her the character development she needs? That stuff doesn't come easy y'know." Everyone paused for a second. "That stuff usually doesn't come easy."

"Well, I figured I'd just let her talk to people. Maybe put her through some more trauma."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Well, I figured I'd just let her talk to people. Maybe put her through some more trauma."

Everyone crossed their arms. "Believe me when I say that I couldn't care less about people's suffering, but for a mortal, Moni has been through enough trauma. Keep knocking her over and eventually, she won't get back up."

Just now, Sequence said:

Everyone crossed their arms. "Believe me when I say that I couldn't care less about people's suffering, but for a mortal, Moni has been through enough trauma. Keep knocking her over and eventually, she won't get back up."

"Don't be silly, of course she'll get up. Besides, I don't have to do anything to traumatize Moni, you lot do that all by yourselves."

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Don't be silly, of course she'll get up. Besides, I don't have to do anything to traumatize Moni, you lot do that all by yourselves."

Everyone sighed. "Okay then, Narrator." They looked over at Moni, then back at Nameless. "Just remember that she is merely mortal. She's not like you. She can be killed by more than just Mordite. If you want her to stick around, I'd suggest using the gift you've been given for more than pointless duels and wars."