The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

Everyone sighed. "Okay then, Narrator." They looked over at Moni, then back at Nameless. "Just remember that she is merely mortal. She's not like you. She can be killed by more than just Mordite. If you want her to stick around, I'd suggest using the gift you've been given for more than pointless duels and wars."

"I've already kept her alive for quite a while. I know she's mortal." Nameless looked at Moni, who was riding the Hyrdra into a sunset. "I know what I'm doing."

Just now, Nameless said:

"I've already kept her alive for quite a while. I know she's mortal." Nameless looked at Moni, who was riding the Hyrdra into a sunset. "I know what I'm doing."

"Of course you do." Everyone smirked and vanished.

11 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless shrugged. "I know what I'm doing better than some. I'm not perfect, I suppose, but at least I care for my avatars. Unlike some recently deceased people."

"Keeping them alive and taking good care of them are two different things, Narrator." Everyone's disembodied voice said.

Just now, Sequence said:

"Keeping them alive and taking good care of them are two different things, Narrator." Everyone's disembodied voice said.

Nameless ignored this, disappearing to go watch some old TLT history at his house.

12 hours ago, Sequence said:

Sequence sat there, listening and crying softly. Everyone was there too, listening silently with a blank look on their face. Cardinal wondered who all these people were. He only knew Sequence. The rest were all new to him.

Spook sighed, he continued, "infinity may be endless, but the amount that we can comprehend is limited. today I tried to save sequence, except I broke the deal with the witherlord, why did I do that? why? something held me back, something important, I can feel it. Spook seems-" Spook stopped, tears dotting his eyes.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Spook sighed, he continued, "infinity may be endless, but the amount that we can comprehend is limited. today I tried to save sequence, except I broke the deal with the witherlord, why did I do that? why? something held me back, something important, I can feel it. Spook seems-" Spook stopped, tears dotting his eyes.

Fuzzy walked back in seeming perfectly fine, sat down next to Sequence, and started crying again with her. Even Everyone looked kind of solemn. "Uh..." Cardinal raised his hand. "... Who's journal is this?"

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"In my house apparently," replied Wizard. "You may come to my house as well if you so wish Spook."

Spook shrugged. "maybe later."

Just now, Sequence said:

Fuzzy walked back in seeming perfectly fine, sat down next to Sequence, and started crying again with her. Even Everyone looked kind of solemn. "Uh..." Cardinal raised his hand. "... Who's journal is this?"

Spook smiled, "it's Thaidakar's."

6 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"Oh. What was he like? Where is he? What happened to him?"

"he was... he was interesting, arrogant at times, he was killed by a mordite blade by the avatar/narrator Abomination."

10 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"How did he die if he over planned?" Replied hunter, "He didn't even summon me and I was supposed to be protecting him and he left me behind.

"he... he wanted to die I guess."

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"he was... he was interesting, arrogant at times, he was killed by a mordite blade by the avatar/narrator Abomination."

Cardinal frowned. "I don't remember much past being summoned here, but we were all... fighting to save him, right?"

4 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"D-Drozor Altair" the man rasped, then fell unconscious again.

Everyone appeared, looking down at the man. "Drozor Altair...." They whispered. "Wake up, you sod." They said in a mock British accent, a hint of power flowing from their voice towards the man.

Edited by Sequence