The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Namelesss grabbed the will and read it. "Interesting. Very interesting."

The will read, "'if you are reading this it means I am dead I have tried to be the best narrator I could, this hasn't stopped most people from hating me. I am sorry to those hundreds of avatars I left scattered across the cosmere, sorry for all those I killed, sorry for everything. My life has been one of sorrow, one of glory, one of death... most will see me as a failure, a nitwit, a waste of matter that could have been used making someone better, but I don't care. I leave to my body guard, the last of my gold and silver and money. I leave to my son, my library and mansion. I leave to sequence, my lab. sincerely Thaidakar.'"

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

The will read, "'if you are reading this it means I am dead I have tried to be the best narrator I could, this hasn't stopped most people from hating me. I am sorry to those hundreds of avatars I left scattered across the cosmere, sorry for all those I killed, sorry for everything. My life has been one of sorrow, one of glory, one of death... most will see me as a failure, a nitwit, a waste of matter that could have been used making someone better, but I don't care. I leave to my body guard, the last of my gold and silver and money. I leave to my son, my library and mansion. I leave to sequence, my lab. sincerely Thaidakar.'"

"Yeah, this is typical Thaidakar." Nameless shrugged and threw the will at Spook. "Too bad he's dead though. I wonder if he'll pop up in the world of dreams at some point."

Nowhere smiled widely as he dusted his hands, he was finally done, he picked up a small device, "finally. it's done." the device was cobalt blue with gold accents and had several buttons and switches on it. He smiled, nobody in tlt except those who knew the password could get into the lab, thank goodness. he sighed, nameless might be able to break in now that he thought about it. 

Nowhere smiled widely as he dusted his hands, he was finally done, he picked up a small device, "finally. it's done." the device was cobalt blue with gold accents and had several buttons and switches on it. He smiled, nobody in tlt except those who knew the password could get into the lab, thank goodness. he sighed, nameless might be able to break in now that he thought about it. 

Nameless, right on que, appeared in the lab. "Hey there Nowhere! Whatcha doing?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless, right on que, appeared in the lab. "Hey there Nowhere! Whatcha doing?"

Nowhere laughed in spite of himself, "I've been working for a few weeks on this," he raised the device, "it is a powerful device, it can connect two beings through a complex mixture of magic systems and narration."

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nowhere laughed in spite of himself, "I've been working for a few weeks on this," he raised the device, "it is a powerful device, it can connect two beings through a complex mixture of magic systems and narration."

"Aaaaand why would you need that when a Narrator can do it instantaneously?" Everyone asked.

Edited by Sequence

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nowhere washed the blood up with one of the switches on the device, he smiled, "I still have yet to test it on a withergeist... hm."

"Test it on me. I'm a product of Sequence's pain, suffering, creativity, happiness, and basically all of her discordant emotions as well. If it works on me, it will work on the Witherlord."

Just now, Sequence said:

"Test it on me. I'm a product of Sequence's pain, suffering, creativity, happiness, and basically all of her discordant emotions as well. If it works on me, it will work on the Witherlord."

Nowhere nodded, he had Impossible throw the wild withergeist in a testing tube for later. he turned back to Cardinal or was it Everyone? whoever it was Nowhere said to them, "ok, get in the testing chamber" he gestured to a large room with one way glass and powerful cameras.

Nowhere nodded, he had Impossible throw the wild withergeist in a testing tube for later. he turned back to Cardinal or was it Everyone? whoever it was Nowhere said to them, "ok, get in the testing chamber" he gestured to a large room with one way glass and powerful cameras.

Everyone entered the chamber. Cardinal was much more harmless than Everyone, as they were a product of Sequence's devotion to the Color.