The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Sequence said:

Everyone entered the chamber. Cardinal was much more harmless than Everyone, as they were a product of Sequence's devotion to the Color.

Nowhere nodded, "experiment number one," he hesitated, "if you die or retain any injuries it's not my fault by the way." before Everyone could say anything he pressed a button on the device and aimed it towards everyone and then at himself. there was a flash of blue light, once it faded it looked like nothing had changed. then Nowhere pulled out a small needle and pricked himself in the arm.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nowhere nodded, "experiment number one," he hesitated, "if you die or retain any injuries it's not my fault by the way." before Everyone could say anything he pressed a button on the device and aimed it towards everyone and then at himself. there was a flash of blue light, once it faded it looked like nothing had changed. then Nowhere pulled out a small needle and pricked himself in the arm.

Everyone blinked, then keeled over and vomited. 

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nowhere sighed, "I guess it didn't work, impossible, go help Everyone." Impossible nodded and walked over to help them.

Everyone stood up and shoved Impossible off them. "WHAT was that?!" Everyone stalked towards Nowhere angrily. "What just happened?!" 

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless sighed. "What good would it do to connect the Witherlord with someone else?"

"it would make all the difference."

Just now, Sequence said:

Everyone stood up and shoved Impossible off them. "WHAT was that?!" Everyone stalked towards Nowhere angrily. "What just happened?!" 

Nowhere blinked, "well, I think you may have reacted poorly to the abrupt connection, maybe we need to recalibrate the speed of the process, maybe make it more gradual."

Nowhere blinked, "well, I think you may have reacted poorly to the abrupt connection, maybe we need to recalibrate the speed of the process, maybe make it more gradual."

"Try it again. You mortals' problems are of little concern to me, but the Witherlord does have to be stopped."

Just now, Sequence said:

"Try it again. You mortals' problems are of little concern to me, but the Witherlord does have to be stopped."

he nodded, "alright, let me update a few things on the device for a few minutes." he started toying with it, opening up the back and adding another stabilizer.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"If you make it too gradual the witherlord will just chop off your head."

he shrugged.

"imagine the person who was connected to the witherlord went back in time and say got themselves killed by a luxsprite. the witherlord in affect would also get killed, or so I theorize."

"That doesn't seem like it would work. If you connected someone so strongly to the Witherlor, they'd likely become corrupted by his power."

Just now, Nameless said:

"That doesn't seem like it would work. If you connected someone so strongly to the Witherlor, they'd likely become corrupted by his power."

Nowhere looked at them straight in the face, "it's worth the risk."

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

he nodded, "alright, let me update a few things on the device for a few minutes." he started toying with it, opening up the back and adding another stabilizer.

Everyone sighed and handed Nowhere a box of tools. Nowhere hadn't seen any like them before, but they turned out to be more than perfect for intricately messing with the machine.

Edited by Sequence

Just now, Sequence said:

Everyone sighed and handed Nowhere a box of tools. Nowhere hadn't seen ay like them before, but they turned out to be more than perfect for intricately messing with the machine.

Nowhere smiled in thanks. he switched a few gizmos, replaced several whatsits, and removed a little gradgets.

"are they connected where if they get hurt the witherlord gets hurt?"

"I doubt it, but possibly. I think it would be easier to just get a Mordite sword again and kill him with it."

"Wait!" Everyone held up a hand. "Don't start the test." Everyone crossed their arms and thought for a moment. "Nowhere, would the probability of this working be raised if two dark entities, I don't know the exact labels (chaotic-dark, neutral dark whatever), were joined? For example, if the Witherlord and I were connected instead of some other neutral entity?"

Just now, Sequence said:

"Wait!" Everyone held up a hand. "Don't start the test." Everyone crossed their arms and thought for a moment. "Nowhere, would the probability of this working be raised if two dark entities, I don't know the exact labels (chaotic-dark, neutral dark whatever), were joined? For example, if the Witherlord and I were connected instead of some other neutral entity?"

Nameless eyed Everyone askance. "Wait, you're a chaotic dark entity?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"I doubt it, but possibly. I think it would be easier to just get a Mordite sword again and kill him with it."

"the witherlord would just evaporate the blade."

Just now, Sequence said:

"maybe, we could try connecting you and a withergeist, but it would be super risky."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless eyed Everyone askance. "Wait, you're a chaotic dark entity?"

For the first time in their existence, Everyone looked... sheepish? "... Almost. Much closer to it than anything else."

"maybe, we could try connecting you and a withergeist, but it would be super risky."

"Perfect, lets do that.

Edited by Sequence