The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

9 hours ago, Sequence said:

"Please, I'm a... whatever I am, I can withstand the Witherlord's mind." Everyone said confidently. "Well... maybe with a little help..." Everyone added with much less confidence.

I hope you are correct. For all our sakes.

10 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

I hope you are correct. For all our sakes.

Everyone blinked a few times. "Yeah. So, Nowhere (@Thaidakar the Ghostblood), how do we initiate this... link with the Witherlord? Wouldn't his mind be hard to access?" Everyone paused, then gasped and turned to stare at the Withergeist. They gave it an angry glare. "Could you also... get this thing out of my head?"

Ι κνος ιτ λοοκσ λικε Ι'μ σπεακινγ ιν γρεεκ, βθτ Ι'μ αψτθαλλυ σπεακινγ ενγλιση ςιτη τηε γρεεκ αλπαηβετ

"I knos it looks like I'm speakin'g in greek, vtht I'm apstthally speakin'g en'glisi siti tie greek alpaivet"

wth XD

Edited by Sequence

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Moni glared at everyone. "You're really just going to kill X's avatar?"

Everyone stared at Moni blankly. "When did I say that? I barely even know who X is."

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Ah that is is is what happens happens

Everyone blinked at the Survey, then looked up at Moni. "Is this, uh... piece of paper okay? It's writing looks a bit off."

25 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"I knos it looks like I'm speakin'g in greek, vtht I'm apstthally speakin'g en'glisi siti tie greek alpaivet"

wth XD

I just typed an english sentence using a greek keyboard. It's possible that I typoed, but since this isn't the greek language, it's english in the greek alphabet, google translate won't give you a good translation.

Unless you weren't using google translate, in which I'm sorry for my incorrect assumption.

42 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Everyone blinked a few times. "Yeah. So, Nowhere (@Thaidakar the Ghostblood), how do we initiate this... link with the Witherlord? Wouldn't his mind be hard to access?" Everyone paused, then gasped and turned to stare at the Withergeist. They gave it an angry glare. "Could you also... get this thing out of my head?"

wth XD

"ok, so we do it with this device." he lifted the device, "it's super complex and it took a while to make." 

aka a bunch of fancy stuff im too lazy to understand or explain.

16 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"ok, so we do it with this device." he lifted the device, "it's super complex and it took a while to make." 

"Great, should we test the... killing connection thing to make sure it works? It would suck to end up offing myself for no reason. Maybe connect like, two bugs or something."

Edited by Sequence

35 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Everyone blinked at the Survey, then looked up at Moni. "Is this, uh... piece of paper okay? It's writing looks a bit off."

"No, he's not. His avatar is the Witherlord, and tried to kill him. And you're planning to kill his avatar."

Just now, Nameless said:

"No, he's not. His avatar is the Witherlord, and tried to kill him. And you're planning to kill his avatar."

"Exactly." Everyone said, crossing their arms. "Shouldn't this thing be happy that we're killing the guy who hurt him?"