The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nowhere stopped them by kicking them, "no, trust me on this. I won't hurt the survey."

"Why should I trust you?" Moni glared at him. "You don't even know what this will do. You said so yourself."

Nowhere stopped them by kicking them, "no, trust me on this. I won't hurt the survey."

"You'll probably kill yourself though, and we need you to work the device."

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

"You'll probably kill yourself though, and we need you to work the device."

Nowhere sighed, ignoring them.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Why should I trust you?" Moni glared at him. "You don't even know what this will do. You said so yourself."

"I have a suspicion." he connects himself to another person, suddenly he fell unconscious.

Nowhere sighed, ignoring them.

"I have a suspicion." he connects himself to another person, suddenly he fell unconscious.

Everyone rolled their eyes. "Honestly, what was he expecting?"

3 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Everyone rolled their eyes. "Honestly, what was he expecting?"

He sat up, his eyes glowing, "I think, I think I acomplished it." a large tube opened nearby. Nowhere smiled as he looked at the person who sat in it, mist swirling, "Survey, how do you like your new body?"

He sat up, his eyes glowing, "I think, I think I acomplished it." a large tube opened nearby. Nowhere smiled as he looked at the person who sat in it, mist swirling, "Survey, how do you like your new body?"

Moni rolled her eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about. it doesn't work like that at all."

I I I you do not know what what what you are doing

Letters flashed across the survey's screen wildly.

The avatar stood up. His eyes were the first thing to melt, sloughing away into dust. Soon his fingers began to disintegrate, then his arms, and his chest, and then he was gone.

No avatars, wrote the survey.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Moni slapped him. "You just killed someone. And that's your reaction?"

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

Black ink drops fell from the survey.

"Hmm. Make that two people."

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Moni slapped him. "You just killed someone. And that's your reaction?"

Nowhere blinked, "you think I just killed someone? really? I have not sunk as low as Rond, atleast not yet, I built up a body using bio engineering and sciency stuff, the survey if they wanted too would have just inhabited that body, giving it a personality if it wanted, I can't create souls like a normal narrator."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"That's alright. You don't have to, okay?" Moni glared at Nowhere. "Did it ever occur to you to ask first?"

He shrugged, "Sorry, I've been living in seclusion for most of tlt, I hardly had friends being, Rond, Rep, Impossible and a few others. do you expect me to be good with people? or papers in the survey's case?"

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He shrugged, "Sorry, I've been living in seclusion for most of tlt, I hardly had friends being, Rond, Rep, Impossible and a few others. do you expect me to be good with people? or papers in the survey's case?"

"I expect you to not attempt to do something that could potentially kill someone without even telling them what you're doing."

40 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Surely there is is is a way

"Whether there's a way to stop the Witherlord without killing your avatar doesn't matter anymore, as I don't think we have time to discover it. We're lucky that the Witherlord hasn't destroyed everything already. He could do so any second." Everyone said.

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Nowhere, when will we be ready for the link?"