The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm used his Pyrokinesis to manipulate the flames, creating a gap that he could fly through. He dismissed his Narrationblade and his Shardshield, the resummoned the Shardblade as a javelin that he hurled at Abomination.

He caught the javelin and threw it back. he sighed and then...

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless, watching from the crowd, was extremely tempted to interfere and kill Abomination, but elected to wait for the moment. He watched with interest as the last few pages were balefired, then shrugged and decided to keep the games going. With a snap of his fingers, the Narrator Games had begun.

Abomination blinked as he appeared back at his base, he shrugged, "that was interesting."

The javelin disappeared instantly, of course. Bookwyrm resummoned it as a spear and waited for Abomination to attack again.

"I really don't want to fight you," he said.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

With a snap of his fingers, the Narrator Games had begun.

Bookwyrm glared at Nameless. "What'd you to that for? I thought we were finally done."

Edited by The Bookwyrm

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Abomination blinked as he appeared back at his base, he shrugged, "that was interesting."

A voice spoke from the shadows. "Hello Abomination. I have what you asked for."

--

Meanwhile, Nameless decided to let the Narrator Games run in the background, with an illustrious Grand prize for the competitor who managed to defeat at least three other Narrators in combat.

Just now, Nameless said:

A voice spoke from the shadows. "Hello Abomination. I have what you asked for."

--

Meanwhile, Nameless decided to let the Narrator Games run in the background, with an illustrious Grand prize for the competitor who managed to defeat at least three other Narrators in combat.

he nodded, "good, take it to Rondevue."

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm glared at Nameless. "What'd you to that for? I thought we were finally done."

Nameless shrugged, waving his hand to open a door in the air. "You can leave if you want. Only Narrators who want to have to fight here."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

he nodded, "good, take it to Rondevue."

"That wasn't part of the deal."

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless shrugged, waving his hand to open a door in the air. "You can leave if you want. Only Narrators who want to have to fight here."

"That wasn't part of the deal."

"that cursed deal, fine, take it to Professor Z or whatever."

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Scathach defeats three narrators in under a minute. "Well that was easy."

"I'm sorry" Nameless said, voice booming out from his awesome throne thingy, "But since I didn't see you fighting any of those Narrators, and you beat them so quickly that you may have been colluding with them, you shall have one more opponent. Me." He leapt down into the arena, summoning a Narrationblade to his hands. 

"that cursed deal, fine, take it to Professor Z or whatever."

"That wasn't part of the deal either. I have it with me now, and I'm not taking the risk of transporting it further without substantial compensation." Rep stepped from the shadows, holding out the crystal. "There have been enough complications already."

Just now, Nameless said:

"That wasn't part of the deal either. I have it with me now, and I'm not taking the risk of transporting it further without substantial compensation." Rep stepped from the shadows, holding out the crystal. "There have been enough complications already."

he sighed, "fine, ill take it myself." he took the crystal. "now, I have new instructions for you.."

he sighed, "fine, ill take it myself." he took the crystal. "now, I have new instructions for you.."

Rep held out his hand. "Payment first. Then we can talk about another job."

Just now, Nameless said:

Rep held out his hand. "Payment first. Then we can talk about another job."

He nodded, he gave Rep a black sphere that glowed, "as you asked, now about the other job, we need someone to bring in Nowhere, we have ideas for him."

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Scathach grinned, maybe he would be a worthy opponent if not the fight would end quickly.

Nameless swung his Narrationblade like it was a lightsaber. "You ready to lose for the first time, Scathach?"

He nodded, he gave Rep a black sphere that glowed, "as you asked, now about the other job, we need someone to bring in Nowhere, we have ideas for him."

"Bringing in Nowhere will be... difficult. His lab has heavy protections."

"yes, but I am told you are the best of the best, I trust you will be able to bring him in."

"I'll need supplies. And substantial payment."

--

Nameless summoned the sword back to his hand and went on the offensive, testing Scathach's defenses with an intricate set of blows.

Nameless answered in kind, sword whipping through the air faster the the eye could follow as he deflected Scathach's attacks, face almost casual as he weathered the barrage of blows.

"you are welcome to the armory and such."

"I'll need more than that. I'll have to draw him out of his lab, and for that... well, I'll need access to more than your armory."

Just now, Nameless said:

"I'll need more than that. I'll have to draw him out of his lab, and for that... well, I'll need access to more than your armory."

Abomination nodded, he gave Rep a small black card, "this gives you access to the labs, ask for Dr Xanthous, he should be able to help you."

Abomination nodded, he gave Rep a small black card, "this gives you access to the labs, ask for Dr Xanthous, he should be able to help you."

Rep nodded, then vanished back into the shadows

--

Nameless blocked the blows with a detached look on his face, then began his counterattack. Sword swinging with enough power to crack the stone beneath Scathach's feet, he forced the warrior backwards across the arena.