The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

5 minutes ago, Sequence said:

A wild Sequence appeared. "Someone please tell me what just happened on the last four pages."

Moni was quite happy to fill Sequence in. "A bunch of Eizards took over the Ghanderflaffle empire, and a the sole free Ghanderflaffle, Gandril or something, I don't know, kidnapped every Narrator in TLT and forced them to become gladiators for the Eizards, in the hope that they'd lash out and destroy all Eizards. This had the unintended side effect of causing tons of ninjas to invade and mess with everything, which eventually led to the Eizard's being drowned in ninja corpses. Don't ask how that happened. Anyways, Nameless set the gladiator arena back up as a voluntary thing, meant mainly for Narrators, with some kind of incredible prize for the person who defeats three different Narrators in combat."

Edited by Nameless

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni was quite happy to fill Sequence in. "A bunch of Eizards took over the Ghanderflaffle empire, and a the sole free Ghanderflaffle, Gandril or something, I don't know, kidnapped every Narrator in TLT and forced them to become gladiators for the Eizards, in the hope that they'd lash out and destroy all Eizards. This had the unintended side effect of causing tons of ninjas to invade and mess with everything, which eventually led to the Eizard's being drowned in ninja corpses. Don't ask how that happened. Anyways, Nameless set the gladiator arena back up as a voluntary thing, meant mainly for Narrators, with some kind of incredible prize for the person who defeats three different Narrators in combat."

Sequence blinked. "Wow. How did all of that happen in six pages again?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"I dunno. I don't suppose you could do anything about the dragon lions, could you? Something nonlethal, preferably."

Sequence thought for a moment. "Hmm... I could always throw them a party!" Sequence paused, frowning. "Or did you mean, like, incapacitate them?"

Just now, Sequence said:

Sequence thought for a moment. "Hmm... I could always throw them a party!" Sequence paused, frowning. "Or did you mean, like, incapacitate them?"

"Well, anything to stop them from-yikes!" Moni barely ducked another fireball. "Trying to eat me."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Well, anything to stop them from-yikes!" Moni barely ducked another fireball. "Trying to eat me."

"Oh, okay!" Moni was immediately doused in the strongest pepper spray available.

Just now, Sequence said:

"Oh, okay!" Moni was immediately doused in the strongest pepper spray available.

Unfortunately, dragon lions loved pepper spray. And also unfortunately, Moni immediately collapsed to the ground.

8 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Unfortunately, dragon lions loved pepper spray. And also unfortunately, Moni immediately collapsed to the ground.

"Hmm..." Sequence hit the dragon lions in the heads with a shovel, knocking them out cold. "Sorry!"

Nameless continued parrying these blows as if they doing so was the easiest thing in the world. "Well I created all the premodern martial arts that are ten times cooler and more magical than modern day ones."

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

Sequence smiled sheepishly. "Sorry..." A large bucket of cold water was dumped onto Moni's head.

Moni groaned, sitting up. "Apology not accepted. How about you think before you pepper spray next time?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless continued parrying these blows as if they doing so was the easiest thing in the world. "Well I created all the premodern martial arts that are ten times cooler and more magical than modern day ones."

Moni groaned, sitting up. "Apology not accepted. How about you think before you pepper spray next time?"

Sequence shrugged.