The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Sequence shrugged.

Moni dumped more water on her face as she attempted to get the pepper spray out of her eyes.

--

Nameless shrugged. "I suppose it was. Still, you let yourself become distracted." Scathach felt the edge of a dagger at her wrist.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

the orb groaned, "you could pick any name and you picked Taylor" the orb hummed in disgust.

Sequence hugged the jar, smiling. "You're my best friend!"

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

Sequence hugged the jar, smiling. "You're my best friend!"

Unintelligible waved at Sequence from the other side of the arena. "How's it going? Who's the orb? And what happened to Moni?"

--

Nameless didn't flinch. "I'll admit that my defense is somewhat sloppy. It's not very useful in a fight between Narrators." In an instant, his dagger extended into a blade and slashed Scathach's arm off.

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Schatach pulls her sword up through Nameless. "You gave me a good fight, old man."

Her sword snapped in half as she did so. "Same here, grandma." Nameless stabbed her through the heart.

Edited by Nameless

Just now, Nameless said:

Unintelligible waved at Sequence from the other side of the arena. "How's it going? Who's the orb? And what happened to Moni?"

"It's going good, the orb's name is Taylor, and Moni is... dead. Dying. Whatever. Oh also, Everyone still wants to kill you, so you should probably come over here and sit under this anti-oddity umbrella." Sequence gestured to a large umbrella above her head.

Just now, Sequence said:

"It's going good, the orb's name is Taylor, and Moni is... dead. Dying. Whatever. Oh also, Everyone still wants to kill you, so you should probably come over here and sit under this anti-oddity umbrella." Sequence gestured to a large umbrella above her head.

the orb sighed, "my name is not Taylor." then to itself, "master would be horrified."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

the orb sighed, "my name is not Taylor." then to itself, "master would be horrified."

"Sh sh sh... it's okay Taylor." Sequence petted the top of the jar.

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"Huh. Are you sure Moni's dying? It looks like she's dunking her head in water repeatedly." Unintelligible walked under the umbrella. "Nice to meet you Taylor. Who's your master?"

--

Nameless grunted slightly. "Ouch. Was that supposed to kill me? Unfortunate."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Huh. Are you sure Moni's dying? It looks like she's dunking her head in water repeatedly." Unintelligible walked under the umbrella. "Nice to meet you Taylor. Who's your master?"

Sequence shrugged.

Just now, Sequence said:

Sequence smiled and hugged the jar happily.

Just now, Nameless said:

The orb groaned, "my master is a well known narrator whom you all have heard their name."