The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He blinked, "eh, we'll see." he then started looking for the nearest restaurant.

"Okay fine. We can do this the hard way." Moni pulled out her pen and wrote on the survey.

A super cute puppy named 'ASI' which stands for 'Avatar Stand in' appeared next to Thaidakar.

"You're going to take care of this thing for as long as you're in the future."

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"My name's Lard. What's yours?"

Moni grabbed Thaidakar's shoulders. "Listen to me very carefully. Making avatars is not something you should do lightly, okay? In fact, how about you just refrain from doing it at all. At least until you have lots of experience Narrating."

"655."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Okay fine. We can do this the hard way." Moni pulled out her pen and wrote on the survey.

A super cute puppy named 'ASI' which stands for 'Avatar Stand in' appeared next to Thaidakar.

"You're going to take care of this thing for as long as you're in the future."

he shrugged, "how about I just send it to tatoine?

Just now, Sequence said:

Sequence blinked. "That's what 'the want' is? Huh. Okay."

"yeah."

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"655."

He blinked, "who? what? where?"

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"655."

"That's a good name. Did you know I have 655 brothers? I can tell you all about them, if you'd like."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

he shrugged, "how about I just send it to tatoine?

"You can't. It's linked to you, and will die if you don't take good care of it."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"That's a good name. Did you know I have 655 brothers? I can tell you all about them, if you'd like."

"You can't. It's linked to you, and will die if you don't take good care of it."

655 grunted. "That's more than I have."

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

655 grunted. "That's more than I have."

"My oldest brother's name is Varnah, and he's really boring. In order to understand exactly how boring he is, let me tell you about how he took his SAT." Lard launched into a detailed description of all of his brothers.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"My oldest brother's name is Varnah, and he's really boring. In order to understand exactly how boring he is, let me tell you about how he took his SAT." Lard launched into a detailed description of all of his brothers.

655 felt quite dizzy as Lard rambled.

"You know, falling through the air like this reminds me of the time me and my brothers decided to make a human pyramid, oldest at the bottom and youngest at the top. I'm the 378th brother, so I was only about 500 feet in the air when we collapsed, but Youngest?" Lard chuckled. "He fell a full 1200 feet."