The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

"Like my mother always said, never listen to disembodied voices!" Lard's laughing could barely be heard over the rushing wind. "I certainly don't. Why after the human pyramid thing, all my dead brothers haunted the rest of us, and I was the only one who didn't go to the underworld to rescue them. Now that's an excellent story. Let me tell it to you."

"Go on? Why that reminds me of the time my brother Artemis 'went on' to create an entire civilization of bears! It was super interesting. He spent seventy years training those bears, but at the end of it he managed a fully functioning kingdom. Now, the real interesting part of that story is what the bears did after he lost interest in their civilisation..." Lard continued on like this for a solid three days, never pausing for breath.

At the end of the three days, Lard, still droning on about how his second cousin three times removed has once been eaten by a Charizard, walked calmly over to Wizard, stole all the Urn dragon blood, and calmly walked away.