The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

9 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

DON"T TRY AND CHANGE SCATHACH'S BACKSTORY! also, have you even read the books?

Which books? the Nicholas Flammel ones? 

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Yes as this made the urn dragon dizzy and have gas right before it was going to die it was killed by a fire spear."

"But even if it was going to die of gas, it did not. As you can conclusively see from the evidence, the dragon was slain by the fire spear. Therefore your paper is invalid, and this trial should immediately end."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Which books? the Nicholas Flammel ones? 

"But even if it was going to die of gas, it did not. As you can conclusively see from the evidence, the dragon was slain by the fire spear. Therefore your paper is invalid, and this trial should immediately end."

yes, those ones. That's where we are getting Scathach and Tsagaglalal.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I had a card that allowed me a one time offer of taking the blood of a Urn dragon named Pluto or if they died by farting and someone murdered my pal Pluto."

"May I see the card?"

Just now, CalanoCorvus said:

"May I see the card?"

Taln landed in front of the judge with a crash. "Your honor, this line of reasoning is irrelevant. We have established that the Urn Dragon did not die by farting, so regardless of the veracity of this note, there is only one way this trial can end."

"Taln, sit back down. This trial is asking whether or not the dragon farted while dying, not dying by farting."

Corvus looked at the card, which had the stamp of the Urn Dragons pressed in the corner. In the bottom left, it said This is a legit card saying that this cool savvy dude can have dragon blood :thumbs_up:

"The card checks out. Only one question remains. Who killed the dragon?"

1 minute ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"Taln, sit back down. This trial is asking whether or not the dragon farted while dying, not dying by farting."

Corvus looked at the card, which had the stamp of the Urn Dragons pressed in the corner. In the bottom left, it said This is a legit card saying that this cool savvy dude can have dragon blood :thumbs_up:

"The card checks out. Only one question remains. Who killed the dragon?"

"Your honor, that is not what the card says. The card states the in order for Wizard's acquisition of the Urn dragon blood to be legal, the Urn Dragon must die by farting."

On 5/21/2022 at 9:41 PM, The Wandering Wizard said:

Wizard pulls out his papers and shows them to the Urn dragon. They are as follows: The holder of these papers may take the blood of one Urn dragon that dies by farting and is named Pluto."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Your honor, that is not what the card says. The card states the in order for Wizard's acquisition of the Urn dragon blood to be legal, the Urn Dragon must die by farting."

"That's not what I just read. Wizard, what did you give me?"

11 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

yes, those ones. That's where we are getting Scathach and Tsagaglalal.

9 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I read some of them a really long time ago. Don't really remember much.

Must I remind you two (mainly Emulaton) that this is TLT, not a canon book series? TLT is barely even meant to be an RP, it's just supposed to be the randomness that Wizard and the Bookwyrm are loyally following. If you're going to introduce book characters to TLT, expect things to be changed!!! What else can I say? Nothing's supposed to be serious here!

"The cards been found, Brandon."

Corvus reached for the card.

"Great."

Corvus reads the card, which in fact does state that if the dragon is named Pluto and dies by farting, then Wizard gets it's blood.

"And how did the dragon die, again?"

Just now, CalanoCorvus said:

"The cards been found, Brandon."

Corvus reached for the card.

"Great."

Corvus reads the card, which in fact does state that if the dragon is named Pluto and dies by farting, then Wizard gets it's blood.

"And how did the dragon die, again?"

"By fire lance."