The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Thaidakar rolled his eyes and then burst the illusions and tricks, he used a trick he had been taught, emptying his mind and focusing on a flame, burning endlessly in his mind ever since... ever since that fateful day. he then followed the magical trace of the illusion to where Wizard was in the real world and then teleported there, punching him in the face.

He raised his eyebrow, "maybe, what is this team about?"

Meanwhile, Mythos and Spook were left alone in a random part of tlt, sitting on a large couch with a bunch of snacks and a tv in the corner.

"so this was Thaidakar's house." said Mythos.

"nameless has an empire? what in the world has happened to this place." Thaidakar looked at Sevel, "besides, who are you?"

Sevel fidgeted nervously, or as much as a floating orb could, "I am your humble servant."

Thaidakar narrowed his eyes, "I suspect you are more than that." he grabbed the orb on a hunch. suddenly the room burst with light. Sevel went into Thaidakar's chest and Thaidakar started glowing with yellow energy.

Thaidakar collapsed on the ground.

Thaidakar stirred in his bed after awhile, still glowing softly. he groaned, faint pain seemed to echo in his body. he sat up, stretching, what had happened? right, the orb, his chest. he looked at his chest, it was the place that was glowing the most. he touched it. memories exploded like fireworks in his head. sequence. nameless. ghanderflaffle. narrators. authors. mythos. spook. adonalsium. stress. witherlord. withergeists. 

He widened his eyes as he remembered it all, "this is a lot."

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

655 was quite disturbed by this.

"What?" Lard delicately wiped his mouth with a handkerchief. "I told you about my brother Kirby, didn't I?"

--

Nameless cursed the world below the sea with a plague of undead.

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Nameless raised an eyebrow. "You're a liar? How so?"

"I said things that weren't true about how much I knew about the future." he laughed, "it was all according to plan! he's, I am, a genius! this is brilliant, I wonder how the loop started though...."

19 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I said things that weren't true about how much I knew about the future." he laughed, "it was all according to plan! he's, I am, a genius! this is brilliant, I wonder how the loop started though...."

"So, you managed to revive yourself, huh? That's great!" Nameless smiled broadly, hugging Thaidakar.

Just now, Nameless said:

"So, you managed to revive yourself, huh? That's great!" Nameless smiled broadly, hugging Thaidakar.

"um, not for long, only for a certain period of time, and since when were you a hugger?" Thaidakar said uncomfortable in the hug.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"You presumably or Spook and Sequence being desperate enough to try to bring you back."

"no, this was all me. I have the memories to prove it."