The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"um, not for long, only for a certain period of time, and since when were you a hugger?" Thaidakar said uncomfortable in the hug.

"Since I won a fortune worth more than the universe itself."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Since I won a fortune worth more than the universe itself."

He blinked, "interesting." the orb floated out of him. Thaidakar smiled, "you little one, you are the last remnant of the true thaidakar."

The orb looked smaller, less confident.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"So you are going to die again and then come back again? Or is this just a one time thing?"

"this is a one time thing, im going to eventually go back in time and leave you all."

He blinked, "interesting." the orb floated out of him. Thaidakar smiled, "you little one, you are the last remnant of the true thaidakar."

The orb looked smaller, less confident.

"Yep. I'm now the richest person in TLT."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Yep. I'm now the richest person in TLT."

"huh," Thaidakar scratched is head, "so you have an empire? interesting, Wizard wants me to help take you down, but considering the last couple hundred times I've tried it won't tend well, so im just gonna hang around tlt."

"huh," Thaidakar scratched is head, "so you have an empire? interesting, Wizard wants me to help take you down, but considering the last couple hundred times I've tried it won't tend well, so im just gonna hang around tlt."

"Oh, yeah. I do have an empire. We blew up the entire multiverse and remade it from scratch, and this is the only world with stuff on it so far."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Oh, yeah. I do have an empire. We blew up the entire multiverse and remade it from scratch, and this is the only world with stuff on it so far."

Thaidakar groaned, "seriously? SERIOUSLY?" Thaidakar sighed, "of course you would do that, of course." Thaidakar teleported for what seemed two seconds then came back covered in grease stains, "there, fixed up."

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

"What?" Lard delicately wiped his mouth with a handkerchief. "I told you about my brother Kirby, didn't I?"

--

Nameless cursed the world below the sea with a plague of undead.

"Uh... words don't do it justice."

Meanwhile, the Darkbeast made a beeline for the pair.

Thaidakar groaned, "seriously? SERIOUSLY?" Thaidakar sighed, "of course you would do that, of course." Thaidakar teleported for what seemed two seconds then came back covered in grease stains, "there, fixed up."

"Oh come on. Resets are fun! Why'd you have to do that?"

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"Uh... words don't do it justice."

Meanwhile, the Darkbeast made a beeline for the pair.

Lard turned into a massive dragon and covered the Darkbeast in fire.

"because I needed to, I didn't do much, I just added more people and false gods, and politics, and religions, and and and, well..."

"False gods? Real ones are so much more interesting. For example, take Garishima over there. a 100% real god of the winds. he's interesting."

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"False gods? Real ones are so much more interesting. For example, take Garishima over there. a 100% real god of the winds. he's interesting."

he shrugged, "I mean, I had to set up like fifteen religions worshipping a real god like me to balance it out but..."

he shrugged, "I mean, I had to set up like fifteen religions worshipping a real god like me to balance it out but..."

"How many of them worship you, exactly? Like, what percentage?"

16 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"For the record, I just made a tiny speck of dust explode. It was Nameless who caused that explosion to destroy the multiverse," Bookwyrm said.