The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"im no imposter." he smiled, "I got my memories, I found a plan." Sevel floated calmly beside him.

"sequence, sevel here is the last remnant of my future soul."

Sequence blinked. "So, Taylor is like, a vessel for your memories, and you traveled into the future to take them and stay here because you knew that you died?"

Just now, Sequence said:

Sequence blinked. "So, Taylor is like, a vessel for your memories, and you traveled into the future to take them and stay here because you knew that you died?"

He shook his head, "no, it is the remnant of my soul that I told to go and give memories to past me, aka me, but now they are just remnants that can have a life maybe."

18 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Because it kept TLT from getting a lower PG rating, so...

the pg rating had already exploded.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He shook his head, "no, it is the remnant of my soul that I told to go and give memories to past me, aka me, but now they are just remnants that can have a life maybe."

"So... you have the memories of 1800s Thaidakar, but you're actually, like, 1400s to 1500s Thaidakar?"

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"a bit of both I guess."

Sequence crossed her arms. "Ooookay, but isn't that going to cause a bunch of time issues? For example, since you time traveled from several hundred pages ago, what happens to all of the events between now and then that you were a part of, or played a large role in? Or, are we going by Endgame rules here? This is all so confusing."

Edited by Sequence

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

Sequence crossed her arms. "Ooookay, but isn't that going to cause a bunch of time issues? For example, since you time traveled from several hundred pages ago, what happens to all of the events between now and then that you were a part of, or played a large role in? Or, are we going by Endgame rules here? This is all so confusing."

"I will just play by how it went originally, changing nothing. I'll follow all the back to the future rules, except the betting on sporting events one."

"I will just play by how it went originally, changing nothing. I'll follow all the back to the future rules, except the betting on sporting events one."

"But how can you do that if you've left your timeline to be in this one?"

22 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"But how can you do that if you've left your timeline to be in this one?"

he smiled, "no, this is like endgame, Im going to go back right when I left, it's simple."

8 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"For the bet! You bet me five bucks that Thaidakar wouldn't manage to revive himself somehow!"

Thaidakar laughed.

he smiled, "no, this is like endgame, Im going to go back right when I left, it's simple."

Sequence tilted her head. "Then why are you here in the first place? What's in your future that you need to fix?"

Just now, Sequence said:

Sequence tilted her head. "Then why are you here in the first place? What's in your future that you need to fix?"

he smiled, "absolutely nothing, I wanted to see where I was in the future, evidently dead." he looked at Sevel, "somewhat dead."

he held out his hands, "I see this as an absolute win."

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

he smiled, "absolutely nothing, I wanted to see where I was in the future, evidently dead." he looked at Sevel, "somewhat dead."

he held out his hands, "I see this as an absolute win."

Sequence gave him a blank stare. "Dying. Is an absolute win?"

Edited by Sequence