The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

he raised his eyebrow, seizing all of his energy as Adonalsium and Narrator supreme. he used his power of prescience to block all the cuts easily. "it's been a while since I've used that power."

The current holder of Adonalsium was very offended by this and blocked Thaidakar's use of his powers, leaving it just one Narrator against many.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The other narrators had friends from the other side that blocked the attempts by Thaidakar.

Thaidakar summoned his friends from the other side who attacked the other friends on the other side. Thaidakar pulled out his voodoo cards, "you underestimate my power."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

The current holder of Adonalsium was very offended by this and blocked Thaidakar's use of his powers, leaving it just one Narrator against many.

Thaidakar smiled, stealing the power easily, "you forget, I still have a good portion of the power." he sighed, pulling out his greatest weapon, 

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar smiled, stealing the power easily, "you forget, I still have a good portion of the power." he sighed, pulling out his greatest weapon, 

The power would not be stolen, and could not be. It was sealed by the powers of Narration and anonymity.

Just now, Nameless said:

The power would not be stolen, and could not be. It was sealed by the powers of Narration and anonymity.

he sighed, stealing it from the past easily, "hah!" he then pulled out his greatest weapon, a stack of papers, the script of tlt pages  1868 - 2000. he perused it, laughing at parts, smiling, frowning, crying. many things were to come. he put it away before wizard appeared in a place noone would be able to get it except Thaidakar or Noone. luckily Noone was a friend of his. 

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Wizard put his hand on Thaidakar's shoulder absorbing his power. "I'll take that until you are more responsible." Wizard teleports away before Thaidakar can do anything.

Thaidakar reacted as fast as he could, right before they teleported and teleported along with them. he stole it back and said, "no, you aren't responsible, all I was doing was existing! I was simply minding my own business and trying to talk about sequence! also setting innocent cockroaches free from their evil king! and im the irresponsible one? no, I may not be the responsible one, but im not totally irresponsible."

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

This of course did nothing, as poor Asi was being chased by a gigantic beast of prey.

The urn dragon appeared to be having sport with some sort of small animal, chasing it slowly enough to let the poor creature stay just out of reach, singing it's fur with spurts of flame. As the dragon and prey came closer to the Wanderer's hiding place, she could see more clearly. The unfortunate prey was... a puppy?

The wanderer felt sympathy for the puppy.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

he sighed, stealing it from the past easily, "hah!" he then pulled out his greatest weapon, a stack of papers, the script of tlt pages  1868 - 2000. he perused it, laughing at parts, smiling, frowning, crying. many things were to come. he put it away before wizard appeared in a place noone would be able to get it except Thaidakar or Noone. luckily Noone was a friend of his. 

Thaidakar reacted as fast as he could, right before they teleported and teleported along with them. he stole it back and said, "no, you aren't responsible, all I was doing was existing! I was simply minding my own business and trying to talk about sequence! also setting innocent cockroaches free from their evil king! and im the irresponsible one? no, I may not be the responsible one, but im not totally irresponsible."

Moni sighed exasperatedly. “Maybe you should just go save the puppy.”

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

The wanderer felt sympathy for the puppy.

As she watched, the puppy was cornered against a wall, whimpering in pain and fear as the dragon slowly advanced.

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni sighed exasperatedly. “Maybe you should just go save the puppy.”

As she watched, the puppy was cornered against a wall, whimpering in pain and fear as the dragon slowly advanced.

He nodded, "sure." he walked up to the dragon. he grabbed its neck and head, twisting hard. the dragon fell dead before it knew what was happening. he washed up then walked up to the puppy, holding a blanket. he picked it up, stroking it gently, "there, there, you're safe now."

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

he rolled his eyes, taming the cockroaches and sending them into rebellion against their tyrannical masters.

All of the cockroaches suddenly attacked Thaidakar.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Unintelligible knocked on the cognitive darkness and asked politely if he could come in.

A "sorry, we're closed" sign appeared on the darkness.

8 minutes ago, Sequence said:

All of the cockroaches suddenly attacked Thaidakar.

A "sorry, we're closed" sign appeared on the darkness.

Thaidakar shrugged, saying, "fine, if yo udon't want me as a leader that's alright." he teleported back to stroking the puppy and giving it dog food.

37 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He nodded, "sure." he walked up to the dragon. he grabbed its neck and head, twisting hard. the dragon fell dead before it knew what was happening. he washed up then walked up to the puppy, holding a blanket. he picked it up, stroking it gently, "there, there, you're safe now."

The Wanderer blinked. "Whoa."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Wizard disappears and then reappears with a legion of spiders. "There is your food," he points at the cockroaches. "Now you may feast."

The cockroaches and spiders clashed, starting the Great War of Roach.