The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

23 minutes ago, Sequence said:

A "sorry, we're closed" sign appeared on the darkness.

Unintelligible sighed sadly, then saw Everyone and started ducked behind a meteor.

13 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar shrugged, saying, "fine, if yo udon't want me as a leader that's alright." he teleported back to stroking the puppy and giving it dog food.

The puppy barked happily, and Thaidakar's pain and fear slowly faded.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Unintelligible sighed sadly, then saw Everyone and started ducked behind a meteor.

"Hello, Unintelligible." Everyone said from right behind him. "I do believe that your time has come." Unintelligible suddenly found himself bound to a chair in a dark room.

Just now, Sequence said:

"Hello, Unintelligible." Everyone said from right behind him. "I do believe that your time has come." Unintelligible suddenly found himself bound to a chair in a dark room.

Unintelligible gulped slightly. "Before you kill me, could you answer one question?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Unintelligible gulped slightly. "Before you kill me, could you answer one question?"

"Ask away." Everyone smiled evilly. "We have all the time in the world."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Could you at least try to explain it? Maybe I will."

"Well, basically, I am a product of everything about Sequence that doesn't make sense, and isn't supposed to be there, right? Part of that is an irrational fear of Ookla Season, and you, being an Ookla, are the only entity that I even remotely fear, so I want to kill you for that very reason. Make sense?"

Just now, Sequence said:

"Well, basically, I am a product of everything about Sequence that doesn't make sense, and isn't supposed to be there, right? Part of that is an irrational fear of Ookla Season, and you, being an Ookla, are the only entity that I even remotely fear, so I want to kill you for that very reason. Make sense?"

"Yes, actually. Less emotional of a reason than I was expecting, but that makes sense."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Yes, actually. Less emotional of a reason than I was expecting, but that makes sense."

"Great." The chair that Unintelligible was tied to suddenly vanished, and he fell onto his back. "Anything else you want to say before you die a relatively quick death?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"Um, how about no?"

Everyone chuckled. "Yeah go ahead. Can't say it'll do much." Everyone's eyes suddenly widened. They doubled over, looking sick. "Oh storms..."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Your face is inexpensive."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"or expensive." said Thaidakar walking in, "everyone (non personified) knows you have a crush on Everyone (personified)."

Everyone gave the two of them an odd look, then popped. Dark mist puffed out in all directions, then dissipated. Everyone was nowhere to be seen.

Just now, Sequence said:

Everyone gave the two of them an odd look, then popped. Dark mist puffed out in all directions, then dissipated. Everyone was nowhere to be seen.

Thaidakar chuckled, walking away to pet Spark, formerly known as Assi.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"or expensive." said Thaidakar walking in, "everyone (non personified) knows you have a crush on Everyone (personified)."

Unintelligible gave Thaidakar an even odder look. "You think... have a crush on... Everyone?"