The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

"You might get bored of the relationship and want a way out that doesn't make you look bad. Tragic death works for that purpose."

he sighed. then went back to his date, "sorry Jenny if this is a total-" he realized Jenny was gone in a puff of smoke. Thaidakar sighed as he walked back to his mansion, lonely.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

he sighed. then went back to his date, "sorry Jenny if this is a total-" he realized Jenny was gone in a puff of smoke. Thaidakar sighed as he walked back to his mansion, lonely.

Nameless rolled his eyes as he floated beside Thaidakar. "Why are you feeling lonely?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"Is it because you girlfriend left you? I mean, I sort of get why you're upset, but I also don't get it at all."

he sighed, "not just that... because there is a fricking narrator police dedicated to stopping narrators from having romantic lives!"

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

he sighed, "not just that... because there is a fricking narrator police dedicated to stopping narrators from having romantic lives!"

"What? Oh, sorry about that. I just thought it was weird that you were on a date, so I spiced it up a little."

Just now, Nameless said:

"What? Oh, sorry about that. I just thought it was weird that you were on a date, so I spiced it up a little."

he blinked, "that was you? you seriously need to rethink the way you spend your free time besides ruining my life."

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

he blinked, "that was you? you seriously need to rethink the way you spend your free time besides ruining my life."

Nameless shrugged. "I highly doubt I just ruined your life. By the way. Why were you on a date, anyways?"

8 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"yes, yes I was." 

“That wasn’t the question. Why were you on a date?”

6 hours ago, Sequence said:

A wild Sequence appeared. "I'm too lazy to read the previous nine pages, so someone please fill me in."

“Thaidakar went on a date, for some reason.”

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

“I dunno. I think she may have been a secret agent for some faction that was working against him.”

"Seems likely. I'll have Fuzzy keep an eye on her."

On 5/27/2022 at 11:31 AM, Nameless said:

“Okay. Who told you that? Mimes? Consultants?”

Wenn looked up, unfading slightly. “We’re all dying. Fading. After your death, all of us avatars started disappearing. The non-sentient ones went immediately, but the rest of us are fading more slowly. No one’s around to remember us.”

"Mimes, I think..."

On 5/29/2022 at 5:15 AM, Nameless said:

“That wasn’t the question. Why were you on a date?”

“Thaidakar went on a date, for some reason.”

Thaidakar sighed, "why not? why not break the monotony of being a narrator who ruins people's lives? why not go and try and do something normal."

29 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar sighed, "why not? why not break the monotony of being a narrator who ruins people's lives? why not go and try and do something normal."

"Because normal is boring. If you wanted to change it up a little, why not create a new planet ruled by spiders or something? Narrators don't have to ruin people's lives. We just have to create things."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Because normal is boring. If you wanted to change it up a little, why not create a new planet ruled by spiders or something? Narrators don't have to ruin people's lives. We just have to create things."

Thaidakar smiled, "this, this is why you are you Nameless. this is why I'm the interesting narrator and you are the wise wizard character."