The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

3 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Fuzzy waved back, throwing a carrot at Unintelligible.

Unintelligible caught the carrot and tossed it to someone else, who was cooking up a nice stew.

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The survey examined 655. He did indeed seem to have X's signature on him.

"655, what was your life like before you become survivor #655 and realized you were in a movie?"

32 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Unintelligible waved at him from a hill.

Thaidakar ignored him.

29 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Fuzzy owned a garden in Kalithor. It was the perfect place to spy on the secret agent that was fooling Thaidakar.

Thaidakar sighed, staring over the bustling city.

Just now, Nameless said:

"Well, he never like you. What was it about?"

"oh my foreknowledge could have saved everyone, in nameless' opinion that is. I rather think that I couldn't have. it would have been impossible, I tried over and over..."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"oh my foreknowledge could have saved everyone, in nameless' opinion that is. I rather think that I couldn't have. it would have been impossible, I tried over and over..."

"So you've been in a time loop thing? That seems silly to me."

Just now, Nameless said:

"So you've been in a time loop thing? That seems silly to me."

"not really a time loop, more of I kept trying over and over again to save everyone from the witherlord, but each time I did something, something worse popped up. it happened, again and again. until... this timeline."

"not really a time loop, more of I kept trying over and over again to save everyone from the witherlord, but each time I did something, something worse popped up. it happened, again and again. until... this timeline."

"That's... weird. Well, I guess this is what comes from overcomplicated plot arcs."

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Then why not undo what you did so that we would be facing a lesser threat," replied Hunter as he finished his rounds.

he laughed, "no, that would have resulted in too much death, too much for me to stomach."

he nodded, "serves me right."

"Why torture yourself? You should just forget what happened here. It's the easiest way to not break continuity in a way that everyone is okay with."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Why torture yourself? You should just forget what happened here. It's the easiest way to not break continuity in a way that everyone is okay with."

he smiled sadly, "I wish I could, but it would break everything." in his face were lives lived too much, millions, no billions of years.

he smiled sadly, "I wish I could, but it would break everything." in his face were lives lived too much, millions, no billions of years.

"No. It wouldn't. I promise you that it wouldn't. You have put too much pressure on yourself Thaidakar. Too much pressure for a Narrator. Forget, and it will all work out."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

“Why not just stick with this timeline? It seems fine to me, if all the others contain the Witherlord as well.” Everyone said, chewing on a radish a few feet away.

9 minutes ago, Sequence said:

“Why not just stick with this timeline? It seems fine to me, if all the others contain the Witherlord as well.” Everyone said, chewing on a radish a few feet away.

"it is." whispered Thaidakar, "it is the best of the timelines, this is the one where we get a happy ever after."

6 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"it is." whispered Thaidakar, "it is the best of the timelines, this is the one where we get a happy ever after."

Unintelligible's eyes glowed softly. "You don't know that, little Narrator. You cannot know the future. Forget your trials. Rest."

Just now, Nameless said:

Unintelligible's eyes glowed softly. "You don't know that, little Narrator. You cannot know the future. Forget your trials. Rest."

"what are you talking about Unintelligible? I can't know the future? then how do I know that if i didn't exist all of you would be dead?"

"what are you talking about Unintelligible? I can't know the future? then how do I know that if i didn't exist all of you would be dead?"

The glow brightened. "They would not be dead. They would live on. You see only the worst possibilities. The most terrible outcomes. Come, forget these horrors. Return to your place in the past. Do not needlessly torture yourself."

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

The glow brightened. "They would not be dead. They would live on. You see only the worst possibilities. The most terrible outcomes. Come, forget these horrors. Return to your place in the past. Do not needlessly torture yourself."

Thaidakar laughed darkly, "I have more to do here, a few more things, for the timeline."