The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

3 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

655 sobered. "It was... well, I don't want to say normal. I thought it was normal. But everyone does, at first."

Moni nodded. "So you didn't notice anything abnormal till after everyone got killed by Doomie?"

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

What is the other Zelda game. They all are great games and I have played quite a few

Skyward Sword. It was pretty good, although a bit handholdy. The final boss was awesome.

Link walked up behind Butt and tapped him on the shoulder.

Link somehow managed to use indistinct hand gestures to tell Butt that he was rather upset that he'd fed the wooden sword to the Quarkbeast.

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

655 shook his head.

"Nothing strange at all? You have no idea how you're connected to X?"

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Link somehow managed to use indistinct hand gestures to tell Butt that he was rather upset that he'd fed the wooden sword to the Quarkbeast.

"Nothing strange at all? You have no idea how you're connected to X?"

655 shrugged helplessly. "I didn't even know who X was until recently. And... I mean, who's to say there's even a meaningful connection at all? He was the one who was supposed to be able to help me, after all, and he hasn't done much so far."

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

655 shrugged helplessly. "I didn't even know who X was until recently. And... I mean, who's to say there's even a meaningful connection at all? He was the one who was supposed to be able to help me, after all, and he hasn't done much so far."

"What do you want him to do for you?"

Link pulled out his hookshot and used it to grab the white sword from Butt.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Butt tried to explain with hand gestures why he needed the sword but instead said...

I need the sword to stab you.

Link waved his hand slightly, telling Butt that he only needed to borrow the sword for one dungeon.