The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

8 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Abomination stepped forwards chopping off Nameless' arm with his mordite sword.

Nameless stepped to the side casually, dodging Abomination’s blow. “Can we continue with the trial please? I think we have the jury problems settled.”

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless stepped to the side casually, dodging Abomination’s blow. “Can we continue with the trial please? I think we have the jury problems settled.”

Suddenly Abomination dissapeared. The Judge was silent, then burst out laughing.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Suddenly Abomination dissapeared. The Judge was silent, then burst out laughing.

Nameless sighed. “Really? He just left? Well, Looks like we need a new prosecution. Who’s up for it?”

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless sighed. “Really? He just left? Well, Looks like we need a new prosecution. Who’s up for it?”

"no, the trial is off now. it was not a real trial the whole time," said Spook as he morphed back into his normal form, "it was a phony trial the whole time, we at the Ghanderflaffle police department have wanted him for a long time."

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"no, the trial is off now. it was not a real trial the whole time," said Spook as he morphed back into his normal form, "it was a phony trial the whole time, we at the Ghanderflaffle police department have wanted him for a long time."

Nameless stared at Spook in silence for a full minute. "Really? That trial was shaping up to be awesome. And then you go and pull the 'it was all a *insert unreal thing here*' thing? Well, we've gone too far to stop now. Looks like we need a judge. Any suitably wise and powerful beings prepared to step in? Maybe Fate, TVG, The Skeins? Anyone?

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless stared at Spook in silence for a full minute. "Really? That trial was shaping up to be awesome. And then you go and pull the 'it was all a *insert unreal thing here*' thing? Well, we've gone too far to stop now. Looks like we need a judge. Any suitably wise and powerful beings prepared to step in? Maybe Fate, TVG, The Skeins? Anyone?

Shadow walked in, "I can."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Shadow walked in, "I can."

"You sure? I dunno, you always seemed decidedly... pedestrian. You're too involved, you know? I dunno, I feel like we need someone super special and awesome. Maybe that's just my pride speaking. You can do it for now if you want. Maybe someone else will pop in to replace you later."

Just now, Nameless said:

"You sure? I dunno, you always seemed decidedly... pedestrian. You're too involved, you know? I dunno, I feel like we need someone super special and awesome. Maybe that's just my pride speaking. You can do it for now if you want. Maybe someone else will pop in to replace you later."

he nodded, "alright then, where were we? right." he snapped his fingers and abomination reappeared.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

he nodded, "alright then, where were we? right." he snapped his fingers and abomination reappeared.

"I think we were doing the Narrator harassment charge. I was just explaining that I never really did any harm to Thaidakar."

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Nameless nodded. "I would like to call a witness regarding this issue. The Witherlord. While we wait for him to arrive, we can move on to one of the other accusations." @xinoehp512

In response to Nameless's call, a tear appeared in reality.

Withergeists flooded through, withering all they touched.

On 6/2/2022 at 9:10 PM, Nameless said:

"I really don't think that one's happening either. Unless you leave TLT."

655 sighed. "I can't leave."

Edited by xinoehp512

19 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

In response to Nameless's call, a tear appeared in reality.

Withergeists flooded through, withering all they touched.

Nameless winced. “Hey, could you guys maybe get the Witherlord? I kinda need him to be a witness for me.”

Moni nodded slowly. “Alright. Well, this talk hasn’t been very helpful for either of us, has it? You sure there wasn’t anything special about your backstory?”

26 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Moni nodded slowly. “Alright. Well, this talk hasn’t been very helpful for either of us, has it? You sure there wasn’t anything special about your backstory?”

655 shrugged. "How could anything be special on TLT?"

3 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"I... really don't know enough about X to say. I don't know much about X at all, really."

“Alright. In that case, we can try going on a journey to somewhere. Narrators normally have their characters do stuff like that to get development, right?”

Nameless sighed as withergeists swarmed the trial. “Maybe we should adjourn. I don’t think this trial’s going to work out.”