The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Suddenly Thaidakar realized something, it was nearly time. he had to choose his heir. then he looked at all his avatars. there was one way to fix it all...

Five hours later, fifty Thaidakars went around TLT and grabbed all the avatars making them sane again one at a time. it wasn't time travel, it was perfect cloning done by narration. they would only last 24 hours, but that was all Thaidakar needed. almost all of them were sane.

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

tis not your business"

"Preventing pain is always my business. You do not deserve this fate, no matter how much you think you do. Your impact on the world has been and will be mostly positive."

1 hour ago, Landing Sequence said:

Sequence gasped, abandoning her rock form. She blinked at the Clockwork Withergeist, then held out her hand to it. “I remember you!”

The Clockwork Withergeist promptly attempted to bite Sequence's hand off.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Nameless is not omniscient. You have tried to protect the world. You have gone through much pain in order to save TLT. You are not a monster."

"correct, I am not a monster. I am worse than a monster."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"correct, I am not a monster. I am worse than a monster."

"That statement is untrue. You know it to be so. The Witherlord is worse than a monster. You have genuinely tried to better the world around you. How can you be a monster?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"That statement is untrue. You know it to be so. The Witherlord is worse than a monster. You have genuinely tried to better the world around you. How can you be a monster?"

"because I knew what would happen, I let them all die. each one of them, over and over and over again, hundreds of times. I've lived this over for eternity."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"because I knew what would happen, I let them all die. each one of them, over and over and over again, hundreds of times. I've lived this over for eternity."

"So? That does not matter. You have saved them. Your goal is accomplished."

17 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He looked up, "I saved who I could, this is the timeline where the most people survive. now most doesn't mean all."

"You saved who you could. Leave your memories behind and you will not have to carry the burden of your failures. You can let go of your guilt."

8 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"You saved who you could. Leave your memories behind and you will not have to carry the burden of your failures. You can let go of your guilt."

He shook his head, "the decisions I could make without my memories... no, it would suck."

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He shook his head, "the decisions I could make without my memories... no, it would suck."

"You would make the same decisions that you made now. Changing the past is extremely difficult to do once it has been Narrated."

Meanwhile, the Selffalfrednahgs began rebelling against the Cabbage Nation. They rescued the leaders of the Ghanderflaffles and the Eizards, and together, the three races formed the United Coalition Of Weird Creatures from The Longest Thread, or UCOWCFTLT. The UCOWCFTLT began forming an army to combat the cabbages that were slowly consuming the universe.

The narrators continued their business on a secluded planet, unaware of the war that was about to begin around them.

6 minutes ago, HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES said:

it was of course not cannon, samanth continured his flashback

butt venture is the general npc that everyone can use, Samanth is currently my only actual character. You are welcome to create your own.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Unfortunately, Nameless spoiled this flashback by bursting loudly into the room Samanth was standing in, holding up his medallion. "Finished! All ready to start making some Luxite. Where did the mimes say it was?"

"They didn't. They just said they have large quantities of Narrativium to convert. See if you can convert pure Balancium, here's a small bit." Samanth tossed Nameless a gram of Balancium.

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

butt venture is the general npc that everyone can use, Samanth is currently my only actual character. You are welcome to create your own.

"They didn't. They just said they have large quantities of Narrativium to convert. See if you can convert pure Balancium, here's a small bit." Samanth tossed Nameless a gram of Balancium.

so sorry i didnt realize that