The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar cringed, "the cost would be... oh."

A figure with undiscernable features walked in and said, "yes, but it would be worth it, yes?"

Thaidakar nodded absently, "i... yes. I will do it."

The figure smiled, "you've made the right choice, I will make them understand. I know you've prepared something?"

Thaidakar seemed grave, "yes." he pulled out a thick mess of papers and handed them to the figure. "I assume you can take my thoughts and write them down?"

"yes."

Noone ever saw Thaidakar or Eof after that. 

A heavy book landed in a field. The man that was known as Thaidakar  was erased, all of his actions being done by Mythos instead. except that those who knew him closely remembered him larely. them being Sequence, Mythos, Spook, Micheal, Nameless, Rond, Kelsier Father of Thaidakar and all other unmade characters from his past.

The figure smiled as he faded.

This was all part of Eof's plan.

Just now, Nameless said:

The figure smiled as he faded.

This was all part of Eof's plan.

except now that Eof was dead... only his successor would remain. but they didn't know what had happened so they just went on with the plan.

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

except now that Eof was dead... only his successor would remain. but they didn't know what had happened so they just went on with the plan.

Eof was the man that the indescribable figure had been in the past. When he'd first created the plan, and split his consciousness. This new being was sad to see his former self destroyed, but it was all part of the plan.

Edited by Nameless

Just now, Nameless said:

Eof was the man that the indescribable figure had been in the past. When he'd first created the plan, and split his consciousness. Indescribable was sad to see his former self destroyed, but it was all part of the plan.

and yet, Indescribable was two people forged in one, Eof and a small part of Thaidakar. he was mostly unable to function.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

and yet, Indescribable was two people forged in one, Eof and a small part of Thaidakar. he was mostly unable to function.

The being brushed off the Narration by destroying his former title of Indescribable. He was indescribable, but that was not his name.

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

The being brushed off the Narration by destroying his former title of Indescribable. He was indescribable, but that was not his name.

The bit of thaidakar that had latched onto him somehow stayed their, whimpering.