The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"What are you thinking?" Calano asked quietly.

Lana sighed. "I'm not entirely sure." She hesitated. "That night we parted ways...I may have asked my sister to alter my personality a bit so I didn't hurt as badly," she said slowly. "I lost myself for a while, but she may have asked me to do something to you before then..." she trailed off. "It's all so foggy!"

8 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Lana sighed. "I'm not entirely sure." She hesitated. "That night we parted ways...I may have asked my sister to alter my personality a bit so I didn't hurt as badly," she said slowly. "I lost myself for a while, but she may have asked me to do something to you before then..." she trailed off. "It's all so foggy!"

"Well... Maybe we can clear that fog."

"This friend....I haven't seen them in a long time. They might not be the most welcoming."

Lana looked at Calano. "Well...after I started looking for you again, I realized that you'd probably be in bird form. So I looked far and wide until I found this." She held up a bracelet. "It lets me change into any kind of bird for up to twelve hours at a time. It's really useful"

Anyone else wanna take over whoever Lana's friend is?

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

It was at that moment that Thaidakar realized that Calano was nearby.

He teleported near Calano and said, "allo, nice name change."

Nameless shushed Thaidakar. "Quiet, he's backstorying."

He then turned to Wizard and asked why Bart, who was supposed to be a potential past version of Nameless, was so determined to eat every single bit of organic matter in TLT.

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm temporarily appeared to tell him that he shouldn't be asking for a reason, because it was a random event in TLT. There were no reasons.

Eof began putting together a small, elite army to stop Bart.

They were non-organic and so nearly succeded.

39 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

"All I had to do was drink a potion and they could transfer them over. Good trade, I think...Remember, I said any kind of bird. So I can basically turn into a dragon"

"...Dragons aren't birds..."

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

They were consumed by Bart in his quest to eat more organic matter.

Thaidakar broke out of Bart easily, "you really should try Nameless over there..."

Thaidakar started building a nation from the remnants of the Ghanderflaffle empire, Spook's behind the scenes club and Darth Barnacle's undead crew.