The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Doctor- uh- long name. I dunno, I was reading a l-" he turned abruptly, catching a dragon by the mouth and throwing it back out the hole in the wall.

"Hm." Nin's apprentice pulled out a sword, then hesitated, glancing towards the now-abandoned Mordite sword lying by the Doctor whatshisname's prone body. "I came here to... well, hm. I came here because Nin told me to... ugh."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Hm." Nin's apprentice pulled out a sword, then hesitated, glancing towards the now-abandoned Mordite sword lying by the Doctor whatshisname's prone body. "I came here to... well, hm. I came here because Nin told me to... ugh."

Mythos grabbed the sword, looking it over, "it has Abomination's mark on it..."

he sighed, "you want the blade? whatever, you can have it. I already have two, stole them from Abomination's own bed myself."

Nin's apprentice hesitated, but shook his head. "No. I came here to offer my services to you, as recompense for misdeeds done to you in the past."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nin's apprentice hesitated, but shook his head. "No. I came here to offer my services to you, as recompense for misdeeds done to you in the past."

he smiled, "alright then. first thing you can do for me is get rid of that storming hamsterville knockoff."

"Fine." Nin's apprentice pulled out his sword and chopped the hamster into mincemeat.

Mythos nodded approvingly.

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

Rym walked up and studied the Mordite sword.

"You may keep it if you like, it's not like it's one of the rarest metals in TLT or anything. I hope we can destroy that factory of Abomination's..."

"You may keep it if you like, it's not like it's one of the rarest metals in TLT or anything. I hope we can destroy that factory of Abomination's..."

"I believe that it actually is, by the way. Rather rare indeed, particularly in it's purified form, which this is not." Nin's apprentice shrugged, watching the yak dragon implode. "I studied Mordite when I was... before I apprenticed to Nin."

"I believe that it actually is, by the way. Rather rare indeed, particularly in it's purified form, which this is not." Nin's apprentice shrugged, watching the yak dragon implode. "I studied Mordite when I was... before I apprenticed to Nin."

he nodded, "good, then you will be of service to me. have you heard of Nameless' Rond clone army?"

"I need that army for certain purposes." Mythos nodded, a friend of his would help him with the purposes he had mentioned.

"Obtaining that army will be difficult. Nameless has stringent security measures in place to prevent their betrayal. Also mister letter, they don't have a supply of Mordite. I would've tried to steal it."

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The letter came and slapped Mythos in the face until it was read.

Mythos took it and looked at it, "I don't have a supply of mordite."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Obtaining that army will be difficult. Nameless has stringent security measures in place to prevent their betrayal. Also mister letter, they don't have a supply of Mordite. I would've tried to steal it."

"I know. I will provide you with some assistance." Impossible walked in, he had a new scar across his nose. he looked as grim as ever.

"I know. I will provide you with some assistance." Impossible walked in, he had a new scar across his nose. he looked as grim as ever.

"Impossible eh? Well, you might be some help. Still, how are you going to bypass their built-in loyalty?"