The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"I'd assumed as much," Rym said. "Can you tell me the properties of this metal, and exactly why it's dangerous?"

Well, to put it simply, Mordite kills stuff. In it's purified form, it can kill anything, including immortals, Narrators, and even the Witherlord himself.

13 hours ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Lana let out a long exhale, then wrapped her arms around Calano. "I'm so sorry Calano. I think they always regretted not having you in their lives." She pulled him tight.

Calano, not used to physical touch, flinched.

He then realized that he had gone so long in the Unseen Plane he had forgotten what a hug felt like.

And everything he had been bottling up for the past several years, all the anger, hate, frustration, sadness, all of it came rushing out as he sobbed into Lana's shoulder.

such angst

Edited by CalanoCorvus

40 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano, not used to physical touch, flinched.

He then realized that he had gone so long in the Unseen Plane he had forgotten what a hug felt like.

And everything he had been bottling up for the past several years, all the anger, hate, frustration, sadness, all of it came rushing out as he sobbed into Lana's shoulder.

such angst

Lana held him there, trying to pack as much comfort and love into the embrace as she could. "I'm here," she whispered. They stood like that for what seemed like an eternity, them together in solidarity, a team that could struggle through anything.

facts tho 

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

"Why do you need it reforged?"

"I'd like the sword to fit my personal preferences for fighting a little better. And I'm not sure if I want Abomination's mark on the blade."

As a side note, Rym though it was interesting that three different stories were being narrated at the same time.

17 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Lana held him there, trying to pack as much comfort and love into the embrace as she could. "I'm here," she whispered. They stood like that for what seemed like an eternity, them together in solidarity, a team that could struggle through anything.

facts tho 

The feathers turned a melancholy shade of deep blue, but blessedly stayed silent throughout Calano's... episode.

Eventually, the sobs subsided into ragged breathing, and Calano released Lana from the hug.

"Well," Calano said hoarsely, "We can do this the easy way or the fun way. Which way would you prefer?"

15 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

The feathers turned a melancholy shade of deep blue, but blessedly stayed silent throughout Calano's... episode.

Eventually, the sobs subsided into ragged breathing, and Calano released Lana from the hug.

"Well," Calano said hoarsely, "We can do this the easy way or the fun way. Which way would you prefer?"

"You're asking me?" Lana cracked a smile. "I already know which one you want to do. The fun way!"

4 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

"You're asking me?" Lana cracked a smile. "I already know which one you want to do. The fun way!"

"Well, we're about to Narrate."

Calano waved his hands, and the Unseen Plane retreated over the horizon, replaced by the green grass of the world Calano created, in a time that seemed so long ago.

Calano plucked a Blaisy from the ground, a small black flower, and gave it to Lana.

"It's good to see you," He said, smiling softly.

"Now, we're going to use an... unorthodox method to contact your friend. What's their name?"

39 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"I'd like the sword to fit my personal preferences for fighting a little better. And I'm not sure if I want Abomination's mark on the blade."

As a side note, Rym though it was interesting that three different stories were being narrated at the same time.

"Hm. Working  with Mordite is dangerous, but I know a guy who can do it."

13 hours ago, Nameless said:

"No thank you. Some weapons would be nice."

Nowhere nodded, "Alright, I have two forcefield swords, seven aluminum beskar alloy shields and a bunch of other stuff you may want."

53 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Mythos smiled, "I think I'm starting to like you."

Rym was correct, several stories were being narrated at the same time.