The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

6 minutes ago, Landing Sequence said:

Upon hearing these words, Sequence appeared. “Do you really have to leave?” She asked. “Couldn't you just send a clone of yourself to the past to make sure the space-time continuum doesn’t have a stroke?”

"Eh, I suppose that could work."

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"No thanks. Why would I want something like that?"

He shrugged, "most people do for some odd reason."

15 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless shrugged. "That's fine with me. You leaving now?"

"in a little bit."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Well I don't. By the way, you like acidic zombies, right? Cause you've got a few thousand coming your way."

Mythos grabbed Nin's apprentice's hand and Impossible's hand and teleported them to where the person who's voice it was was standing, sitting or lying down.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos grabbed Nin's apprentice's hand and Impossible's hand and teleported them to where the person who's voice it was was standing, sitting or lying down.

Unintelligible was waiting for them, as were the aforementioned acidic zombies. "Just give up Mythos. You're not getting those Ronds."

Just now, Nameless said:

Unintelligible was waiting for them, as were the aforementioned acidic zombies. "Just give up Mythos. You're not getting those Ronds."

Mythos sighed, "Unintelligible, if I take the Ronds, a lot of things will happen. Most of them good. The prophesy may very well come to pass as it needs to be. I only know ninety percent of it, but that's as much as I need to know. and what I do know... well, things are going to be very interesting."

Mythos sighed, "Unintelligible, if I take the Ronds, a lot of things will happen. Most of them good. The prophesy may very well come to pass as it needs to be. I only know ninety percent of it, but that's as much as I need to know. and what I do know... well, things are going to be very interesting."

"Well, Nameless knows 95% of the prophecy, and he doesn't want you to have the Ronds. In fact, he specifically told me that if you got them, terrible things would happen."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Well, Nameless knows 95% of the prophecy, and he doesn't want you to have the Ronds. In fact, he specifically told me that if you got them, terrible things would happen."

He smiled, knowing the bluff, "Unintelligible, do we really have to fight over this?"

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He smiled, knowing the bluff, "Unintelligible, do we really have to fight over this?"

Everyone appeared. “I’ll help. No offense Mythos, but I trust Nameless and Unintelligible more than you.”

1 minute ago, Landing Sequence said:

Everyone appeared. “I’ll help. No offense Mythos, but I trust Nameless and Unintelligible more than you.”

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Yes." Unintelligible gracefully drew his sword and attacked.

Mythos sighed, "fine." he drew his sword and teleported behind Unintelligible, slamming his knee into their backside and punching him in the back of his head.

Mythos sighed, "fine." he drew his sword and teleported behind Unintelligible, slamming his knee into their backside and punching him in the back of his head.

Mythos found himself without legs or arms. Spiders crawled all over him. 

Unintelligible reacted instantly, spinning around and-"Wow, Everyone, that's a little messed up."

Just now, Landing Sequence said:

Mythos found himself without legs or arms. Spiders crawled all over him. 

He healed and teleported himself near Impossible. he whispered, "do it."

Impossible pulled out the deafening device and activated it once he, Mythos and Nin's apprentice had their ears covered.

Just now, Nameless said:

Unintelligible reacted instantly, spinning around and-"Wow, Everyone, that's a little messed up."

Everyone flashed Unintelligible a devilish smile.

Impossible pulled out the deafening device and activated it once he, Mythos and Nin's apprentice had their ears covered.

Everyone sneezed. “Cool.” They handed Unintelligible a pair of noise-cancelling headphones and turned Impossible’s eyes into scorpions.

Everyone flashed Unintelligible a devilish smile.

Everyone sneezed. “Cool.” They handed Unintelligible a pair of noise-cancelling headphones and turned Impossible’s eyes into scorpions.

Impossible replaced them with metal eyes that he could use, "I knew that was gonna happen..."

Thaidakar appeared and shouted, "QUIET!" Impossible turned off the device and Thaidakar continued, "can you guys just quit fighting eachother for one second to notice what's happening?" it was at that moment that Abomination and an army of elite death soldier withergeist/ghanderflaffles arrived each armed with gleaming mordite swords.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Unintelligible smiled too. "You really think I didn't anticipate this? I-wow, Everyone, that's really impressive. Uh, wow. Anyways, you give up yet Mythos?"

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Impossible replaced them with metal eyes that he could use, "I knew that was gonna happen..."

Thaidakar appeared and shouted, "QUIET!" Impossible turned off the device and Thaidakar continued, "can you guys just quit fighting eachother for one second to notice what's happening?" it was at that moment that Abomination and an army of elite death soldier withergeist/ghanderflaffles arrived each armed with gleaming mordite swords.

Everyone blinked. “Can I just disembowel at least one of them?” They asked pleadingly.

I-wow, Everyone, that's really impressive.

Everyone cracked a slight grin. “I try.”

Edited by Landing Sequence

Everyone blinked. “Can I just disembowel at least one of them?” They asked pleadingly.

Mythos sighed, "this is.... odd."

Abomination charged, teleporting behind Mythos and aiming a shot at his head. Mythos blocked easily and started battling him expertly. Impossible tackled one of the Witherflaffles.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nameless appeared with a flash. "Abomination. So you've finally reared your head again, have you? Ready for our final showdown?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless appeared with a flash. "Abomination. So you've finally reared your head again, have you? Ready for our final showdown?"

Abomination, being in combat with Mythos, blinked, "a bit busy right now!"

Mythos sighed, "this is.... odd."

Abomination charged, teleporting behind Mythos and aiming a shot at his head. Mythos blocked easily and started battling him expertly. Impossible tackled one of the Witherflaffles.

Everyone watched with a blank look on their face. “Hope you die!” They said cheerfully.