The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless looked at the ball, then tucked it into his pocket. Then he teleported back to Mythos to make sure he didn't go insane with his newfound powers.

Mythos blinked, "dah WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Did THaidakar just go back???? WHOGHOWHGOIWHGOIHGOWH" He tried his best to take control of himself.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos blinked, "dah WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Did THaidakar just go back???? WHOGHOWHGOIWHGOIHGOWH" He tried his best to take control of himself.

Nameless teleported himself and Mythos to the void that Calano had conveniently vacated recently, where he couldn't do too much harm.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless teleported himself and Mythos to the void that Calano had conveniently vacated recently, where he couldn't do too much harm.

Mythos finally took control, calming himself, "that was disorienting... and why is there a beaver platypus monster eating a hamster looking ham wearing sandals...? you know what, I don't care."

Mythos finally took control, calming himself, "that was disorienting... and why is there a beaver platypus monster eating a hamster looking ham wearing sandals...? you know what, I don't care."

"Well Mythos, you're a Narrator now. And you didn't go insane. Congratulations. You're now infinitely more powerful than pretty much everyone in TLT. Use your power responsibly, or don't. No one will really be able to stop you."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Well Mythos, you're a Narrator now. And you didn't go insane. Congratulations. You're now infinitely more powerful than pretty much everyone in TLT. Use your power responsibly, or don't. No one will really be able to stop you."

He blinked, "I thought I was a narrator before..."

A Rond appeared and said, "as a matter of fact, no, you weren't. you had similar powers to narrators. Oh, and Nameless, something went wrong and we're all-" he disspaeared.

Rond sighed as he started reforming, his clones were merging with him again. soon he could have his own lab again to experiment, hopefully Nowhere would help him...

He blinked, "I thought I was a narrator before..."

A Rond appeared and said, "as a matter of fact, no, you weren't. you had similar powers to narrators. Oh, and Nameless, something went wrong and we're all-" he disspaeared.

Rond sighed as he started reforming, his clones were merging with him again. soon he could have his own lab again to experiment, hopefully Nowhere would help him...

Nameless sighed. "So, my suspicions were correct. Rond is still alive. Too bad."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless sighed. "So, my suspicions were correct. Rond is still alive. Too bad."

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

"What's a Rond?" Rym asked, interrupting Nameless and Mythos.

Mythos said, "a Rond is a clone of Rond who was a mad doctor from Thaidakar's backstory"