The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Until it wasn’t. Nameless drew the sword and prepared to thrust it at mysterious X.

The sword immediately vanished from Nameless's hand and appeared in Rym's.

Rym smiled smugly. "I figured out one of my powers: people can't steal my stuff. Not even narrators, because I have a narrator of my own backing me up."

Edited by The Bookwyrm

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

The sword immediately vanished from Nameless's hand and appeared in Rym's.

Rym smiled smugly. "I figured out one of my powers: people can't steal my stuff. Not even narrators, because I have a narrator of my own backing me up."

Nameless punched Rym in the face, then glared warningly at Bookwyrm while he took the Mordite sword off of the avatar's unconscious body.

39 minutes ago, Landing Sequence said:

Everyone’s grin widened. “Well that’s interesting!” They said. They had never felt a sense of danger before. Their face returned to normal. “Cool. Could you teach me how to do that?”

Everyone gained the impression that he existed far to much to do that. Due to the prodding, Nameless lost his Narrator powers again under the force of Mysterious X's glare.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless punched Rym in the face, then glared warningly at Bookwyrm while he took the Mordite sword off of the avatar's unconscious body.

Rym healed instantly, and the Mordite sword reappeared in his hand as he stood up.

Bookwyrm summoned his Narrationblade and stood ready to back Rym up.

"Why is it that you need to stab Mysterious X so much, anyway?" Rym asked.

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

Rym healed instantly, and the Mordite sword reappeared in his hand as he stood up.

Bookwyrm summoned his Narrationblade and stood ready to back Rym up.

"Why is it that you need to stab Mysterious X so much, anyway?" Rym asked.

Nameless stumbled to a halt, shaking his head in confusion. "I... don't know. Perhaps it would be mildly amusing. In any case, I shouldn't have punched you or tried to steal your sword. My apologies."

Nameless stumbled to a halt, shaking his head in confusion. "I... don't know. Perhaps it would be mildly amusing. In any case, I shouldn't have punched you or tried to steal your sword. My apologies."

Rym sheathed his sword.

"That's....interesting," Bookwyrm said as he dismissed his Narrationblade.

"You said it," Rym replied. "It would seem as though holding his Narration powers causes a change in Nameless's personality."

Rym sheathed his sword.

"That's....interesting," Bookwyrm said as he dismissed his Narrationblade.

"You said it," Rym replied. "It would seem as though holding his Narration powers causes a change in Nameless's personality."

Nameless shrugged. "Why wouldn't it? How could I hold all that power without changing?"

Nameless shrugged. "Why wouldn't it? How could I hold all that power without changing?"

"Hm...." Bookwyrm said, thinking.

Rym turned to Mysterious X. "In any case, a creature that can take away Narration powers is something special indeed..."

Edited by The Bookwyrm
Ninja'd.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

A shape blots out the sun and Darkstalker comes and lands in the center of the circle of narrators.

Nameless almost asked if he wanted to buy a cello, but decided against it for some reason.

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Hm...." Bookwyrm said, thinking.

Rym turned to Mysterious X. "In any case, a creature that can take away Narration powers is something special indeed..."

"Indeed it is. So, Mysterious X, who are you?"

2 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm looked up at Darkstalker. "Why are you here? I thought you were Wizard's oven, or something."

"I was, but he let me go after my rehabilitation was done. The key was that he made me one of his avatars." Rumbles Darkstalker.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I was, but he let me go after my rehabilitation was done. The key was that he made me one of his avatars." Rumbles Darkstalker.

Nameless snapped his fingers. "Ah! You're that dragon from Wizard's house! I remember now. You tried to take over the world, right?"

Rym dodged a ninja attack. "Wait, Nameless, did losing your Narrator powers cause you to lose your memory, too?"

"No, I had a terrible memory even when I was a Narrator."