The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Wizard wasn't exactly sure either." Says Darkstalker as he snatches a ninja from the air. "I am finally free to do as I want for the first time in, many, many, years.

"So what do you want to do? Want to help me sell cellos?

14 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Just seeing why people would want to eat them." Darkstalker grabs and enchants a few pebbles and hands the new diamonds to Nameless as payment.

"They don't eat them; they play them." Nameless stuffed the diamonds into his back pocket. "You didn't answer my question from earlier. What do you want to do now that you're free?"

26 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Darkstalker grabs and enchants a few pebbles and hands the new diamonds to Nameless as payment.

"Ack, Animus magic. The second most powerful magic system in all of the omniverse, and incredibly dangerous and unpredictable. Not to mention unfairly powerful," Bookwyrm said under his breath. "We'll see how this turns out...."

4 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Ack, Animus magic. The second most powerful magic system in all of the omniverse, and incredibly dangerous and unpredictable. Not to mention unfairly powerful," Bookwyrm said under his breath. "We'll see how this turns out...."

"Animus magic? Not terribly familiar with that term."

15 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"They don't eat them; they play them." Nameless stuffed the diamonds into his back pocket. "You didn't answer my question from earlier. What do you want to do now that you're free?"

"Not sure yet. There are so many possibilities for world domination." Replies Darkstalker as he looks at the future.

Just now, Nameless said:

"Animus magic? Not terribly familiar with that term."

"It's the ability to enchant any object to do anything. And by anything, I mean literally anything. The only rule I can remember is that you can't bring back people from the dead. Other than that, absolutely no limitations whatsoever. Though it does corrupt the soul, as a side effect, the more you use it."

Bookwyrm looked at Nameless. "The only ability more powerful that I have ever learned about in my travels is Narration."

2 hours ago, Landing Sequence said:

“Oh no.” Said a person that was standing next to AdoKho. “I must warn my peers.” They bolted out the door and into the distance.

AdoKho grabbed them with a super long arm and said, "Thaidakar II is not THaidakar I, he's a young lad who doesn't need to know about old prejudices, if you are any of your peers lay one finger on him I will destroy you and your friends and your family. there will be nothing left. Thaidakar II will stay out of this." With that he let them go.

Mythos started nerding out over Darkstalker being in TLT now.

11 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Not sure yet. There are so many possibilities for world domination." Replies Darkstalker as he looks at the future.

"I see. Why do you want to conquer the world?"

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos started nerding out over Darkstalker being in TLT now.

Nameless found this confusing, which was odd.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"I see. Why do you want to conquer the world?"

Nameless found this confusing, which was odd.

Mythos walked up to Darkstalker and said, "Hello, I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN! SIGN MY DARKSTALKER BOOK! EEEEHH!!!" he shoved his copy of Darkstalker in the dragon's face.

Everyone looked up at Darkstalker. “… How did you get out of the WoF universe? I thought I had trapped you there for good!”

AdoKho grabbed them with a super long arm and said, "Thaidakar II is not THaidakar I, he's a young lad who doesn't need to know about old prejudices, if you are any of your peers lay one finger on him I will destroy you and your friends and your family. there will be nothing left. Thaidakar II will stay out of this." With that he let them go.

The person looked terrified. Upon being dropped, they spun around and dashed toward’s their guild’s fort.

Edited by Landing Sequence

15 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos walked up to Darkstalker and said, "Hello, I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN! SIGN MY DARKSTALKER BOOK! EEEEHH!!!" he shoved his copy of Darkstalker in the dragon's face.

"Nameless glanced up from the WoF wiki. "Huh. We might be in trouble here guys."

Darkstalker splits into four.

18 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"I see. Why do you want to conquer the world?

"It's an old past time that I never actually got to do."

16 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Darkstalker snorts and imprints the book with his fire.

10 minutes ago, Landing Sequence said:

Everyone looked up at Darkstalker. “… How did you get out of the WoF universe? I thought I had trapped you there for good!”

"Wizard freed me."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Nameless glanced up from the WoF wiki. "Huh. We might be in trouble here guys."

Darkstalker changed this to the WoT wiki.

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Mythos smiled widely, "HE'S THE BEST!"

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Darkstalker splits into four.

"It's an old past time that I never actually got to do."

Darkstalker snorts and imprints the book with his fire.

"Wizard freed me."

Darkstalker changed this to the WoT wiki.

Mythos smiled as he put his hand over it, it was still warm. he shrieked with both terror and excitement.

8 minutes ago, Nameless said:

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Wizard freed me."

“Oh really…” Everyone looked over at Nameless. “Here take this.” They handed him a new shotgun which was swirling with darkness. “Animus-Proof.” Everyone said with a wink.

Edited by Landing Sequence