The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

“Not to mention that if you guys got into trouble, there would be no gray, red, blue, and yellow dark power to destroy your opponents for you. Also I’m pretty sure that the implosion would cause the death of the Universe. Good thing it’s not possible to recombine the three of us!”

“N̵̘̟̟͊̀͘A̴̡̛̻̮M̴͇̱̽̄̕Ë̸͖́Ļ̶̝͕͗E̷̮̖̝̋̂͝S̵̥̝͉͐͌S̸̲̟̺͒.̸̯̳͉̿̓̏ ̵̟͎͛W̶̥͙̽̈ͅH̵̛̦͔͉̋̈́A̵̛̞̲͖͗̐T̵̅̎͜ ̸͖̿̓̀Ȟ̸̢̭̒Ã̶̳͂̚V̴̨̓͊̚Ẻ̷̗̈ ̵͕̽͂Y̶̑͜Ȯ̵̢̼ͅǗ̴͉̲ ̷̢̘͂̑D̶̪͌̆Ö̵̼̲̫́N̶͖̓E̷͈͌̚.̸̗̑͛”

“Yeah I was just kidding about the Universe part. Basically, a long time ago, something that wasn’t supposed to happen, happened. A Sequence was created. An unstable mixture of human emotions and concepts. Since I didn’t exist at the time, I don’t know all the details. Anyway, this Sequence was unstable enough that somebody tried to figure out a way fix it. So what they did, is they made a copy of the Sequence, and then shattered it into three parts. For some reason, that worked, and Sequence is more or less stable now. If you recombined the three parts, Red, Yellow, and Blue, there would be two Sequences. Two Sequences existing at the same time for too long would cause both of them to die. The End.”

"Well, I guess I did figure out about the side effects. But I'd already put the contingency in place, and dismantling it would've been a hassle, and besides, Sequence isn't that important. Her author would just make a new Narrator, so no huge loss, right?" Nameless frowned. "You know, now that I think about it, didn't I just say that Sequence was my friend? Why would I want to kill a friend?"

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"You could combine all four and nothing would be destroyed." Remarked Darkstalker.

“… Except me, Sequence, Fuzzy, and Cardinal.” Everyone said.

I'm... different. Not sure if I'm wrong."

“… Is it a good different or a bad different?”

Edited by Landing Sequence

1 minute ago, Landing Sequence said:

“… Is it a good different or a bad different?”

"Like I said. Not sure. I feel like I can see smaller things now. Death seems more... scary, I guess? Emotions feel more important, and I can't see the bigger picture as well."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Like I said. Not sure. I feel like I can see smaller things now. Death seems more... scary, I guess? Emotions feel more important, and I can't see the bigger picture as well."

“… Yeah that’s not normal. Who’s the oldest person/thing/entity/consciousness still on TLT?”

Just now, Landing Sequence said:

“… Yeah that’s not normal. Who’s the oldest person/thing/entity/consciousness still on TLT?”

"Currently? That'd be... hm. Me? Or Butt Venture, I suppose, although he's really not that good of an information source. The Ghanderflaffes are pretty old, although I don't think there's a particular Ghanderflaffle that is as old as I am."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Currently? That'd be... hm. Me? Or Butt Venture, I suppose, although he's really not that good of an information source. The Ghanderflaffes are pretty old, although I don't think there's a particular Ghanderflaffle that is as old as I am."

“Well that’s unfortunate, because I was going to ask that entity if they’ve ever seen something like what’s happening to you.” Everyone started pacing. “How old is X’s avatar? Whom I am assuming is still the Witherlord’s host?”

Just now, Landing Sequence said:

“Well that’s unfortunate, because I was going to ask that entity if they’ve ever seen something like what’s happening to you.” Everyone started pacing. “How old is X’s avatar? Whom I am assuming is still the Witherlord’s host?”

"X's avatar would know. So would the mimes or consultants, I suppose."

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"What about Uncle Brandy?"

"Not much of a Narrator expert. Or ex-Narrator expert."