The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano gently placed the small chirping bird next to his brethren, who investigated the new Croling with enthusiastic curiosity.

"Be nice to your brother, he's new."

The new Croling ruffled his feathers and chirped.

Calano sighed and looked out the window. Outside, a storm was raging. Calano lived alone, in the middle of nowhere, with only his Crolings for company.

Calano had always been a tinkerer, since as long as he could remember. He tinkered with everything.

There was a knock at the door. It was loud, demanding attention. Whoever it was seemed urgent.

3 minutes ago, Landing Sequence said:

There was a knock at the door. It was loud, demanding attention. Whoever it was seemed urgent.

Calano rose, stretched, yawned, and walked to the door. His wings shivered slightly, and his earwings turned this way and that, listening.

He opened the door.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

'he didn't know Ghanderflaffle when I was born... and strawberry in ghanderflaffle is Harendom not Hammond."

"No, it's Hammond. Harendom is only strawberry in the imperial dialect. And Thaidakar definitely knew what it meant. Why else would he have ordered three tons of strawberries?"

1 minute ago, Landing Sequence said:

“Mythos, you don’t happen to know where to find a Narrator Doctor do you? Nameless is definitely broken.”

"I don't need a doctor, This is perfectly legit." 

2 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano rose, stretched, yawned, and walked to the door. His wings shivered slightly, and his earwings turned this way and that, listening.

He opened the door.

A cloaked figure stood in the rain. They held something in their arms. “I was told that you fix things.” They said in a distorted voice. Their face was covered by a mask beneath their dark hood.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"No, it's Hammond. Harendom is only strawberry in the imperial dialect. And Thaidakar definitely knew what it meant. Why else would he have ordered three tons of strawberries?"

"I don't need a doctor, This is perfectly legit." 

Mythos raised an eyebrow, "Nameless, what kind of crack are you on?"

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Darkstalker reappears with a 'I'm sorry' cake with mint icing, a side of coffee ice cream and a basket of strawberries and hands them to Nameless.

Nameless ate the cake happily and added Darkstalker to his list of friends.

Mythos raised an eyebrow, "Nameless, what kind of crack are you on?"

Nameless rolled his eyes. "Please. I'm just rewriting reality in a way that doesn't affect reality at all."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless ate the cake happily and added Darkstalker to his list of friends.

Nameless rolled his eyes. "Please. I'm just rewriting reality in a way that doesn't affect reality at all."

"EXCEPT MY MIDDLE NAME" said Spook, "that effects me!"

"whatever. btw, Nameless, isn't your last name Popscicle?"

"No. I don't have a last name, or any other name for that matter. To change reality in order to name me would be a substantial change that would fundamentally rip me to shreds."

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"No. I don't have a last name, or any other name for that matter. To change reality in order to name me would be a substantial change that would fundamentally rip me to shreds."

Nameless had a block of blocks fall onto his head, crushing him.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless sighed, uncrushing himself and turning the blocks to mist. "You know, Thaidakar didn't want us to be rivals."

Mythos nodded, "I know... Sorry." he proceeded to make himself a bunch of triple chocolate cookies.