The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

With this destruction comes the destruction of all worlds and Tiamat's rage is pacified and she slumbers.

The words appear in the nothingness "YOU HAVE FAILED TO STOP TIAMAT BEFORE HER RAGE DESTROYED ALL.

TRY AGAIN?

YES

NO"

Calano clicks the hidden button and activates the Pacifist Route, in which all members of TLT lead normal (mostly normal) lives, and go about their day.

The universe is changed.

Calano sits at a workbench, tinkering with a small metal bird. A Croling. It is small, quite small, and is the first of it's kind.

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano clicks the hidden button and activates the Pacifist Route, in which all members of TLT lead normal (mostly normal) lives, and go about their day.

The universe is changed.

Calano sits at a workbench, tinkering with a small metal bird. A Croling. It is small, quite small, and is the first of it's kind.

Rym glanced around.

What? he thought. What...what just happened?

Calano had just re-made the universe, effectively re-setting the past few events. Only Rym's connection to a narrator had let him retain his memory.

He began to warily explore the new universe.

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I would rather you not stab me with that sword, as it might be able to get past my defenses." Darkstalker warrily eyes Rym. "I thought you might want some help after the chaos."

Rym cautiously sheathed his blade. "I...don't really need help," he said. "But I guess you can accompany me. I'm still trying to figure out what the heck just happened...."