The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

13 minutes ago, Nameless said:

The one thing he seemed to struggle with was overcoming his greatest fear.

Which happened to be not hating his grandfather, Thaidakar.

... A giant army of hamsters took over the Ghanderflaffle empire and became a communist state.

14 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Which happened to be not hating his grandfather, Thaidakar.

Nin let out an exasperated sigh. "Really, I don't know why they name people AdoKho so much. Every apprentice I've had by that name has hated someone. Why on earth do you hate Thaidakar?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Nin let out an exasperated sigh. "Really, I don't know why they name people AdoKho so much. Every apprentice I've had by that name has hated someone. Why on earth do you hate Thaidakar?"

"He's my grandfather." said AdoKho pointedly.

Just now, Nameless said:

"And what does that prove? Most children that I know happen to love their grandfathers."

"Thaidakar is the worst grandfather EVER. Who wants a grandfather who murdered people for fun and did so much bad stuff? Even if he thought he was being good, most people think they are too!"

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Thaidakar is the worst grandfather EVER. Who wants a grandfather who murdered people for fun and did so much bad stuff? Even if he thought he was being good, most people think they are too!"

"Thaidakar was a Narrator. He had more power than you can comprehend, and all things considered, he didn't do too bad a job with it. Never judge a man unltil you've walked a mile in his shoes."

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Thaidakar was a Narrator. He had more power than you can comprehend, and all things considered, he didn't do too bad a job with it. Never judge a man unltil you've walked a mile in his shoes."

he shrugged, "don't question my vendetta."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"And I'm your apprentice, being vengeful is my job."

"Yes, well, we'll have to work on that. Don't worry, I have plenty of experience helping people overcome hatred of people. My first apprentice was far more vengeful than you."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Yes, well, we'll have to work on that. Don't worry, I have plenty of experience helping people overcome hatred of people. My first apprentice was far more vengeful than you."

"Anyways, what's the next lesson?"