The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

"So, just for clarification," Rym said, "Somehow a version of yourself has come into existence who never met Esmeralda and still has a master plan and wants to take over existence."

Meanwhile, Bookwyrm, Found, and Lightseeker neared the foot of the Northernmost mountain. Bookwyrm checked to see if Nameless's ghost was still with them.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

11 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"So, just for clarification," Rym said, "Somehow a version of yourself has come into existence who never met Esmeralda and still has a master plan and wants to take over existence."

"Yes. It's the only possibility that makes sense. Why else would this prophecy cloud my vision of the future? How else could my protections be bypassed? Who else would be able to manipulate Nameless of all people into going along with his scheme? That guy's almost impossible to work with."

11 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Meanwhile, Bookwyrm, Found, and Lightseeker neared the foot of the Northernmost mountain. Bookwyrm checked to see if Nameless's ghost was still with them.

I'm not a ghost. Please stop calli-actually, never mind. Keep Narrating me as a ghost, it might help me make a new body.

Edited by Nameless