The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Is it? He protected the universe, saved countless lives. Is saving a life not a good thing?"

Spook was silent. He turned and sighed. "Thaidakar was many things, but 'good' wasn't one of them."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Aren't we supposed to be finding my son and your apprentice?" asked Spook.

"We are doing so. But this is important. You see, I have a very important question which I must answer, and the answer to the question I asked you is very important to finding that answer."

Just now, Nameless said:

"We are doing so. But this is important. You see, I have a very important question which I must answer, and the answer to the question I asked you is very important to finding that answer."

Spook sighed, "fine. Thaidakar was not an ideal father. That is all I will say for now."

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Spook sighed, "fine. Thaidakar was not an ideal father. That is all I will say for now."

"Hm. Being a poor father is not good. However, it does not remove the good Thaidakar did. He was honorable, or at least many of his actions were honorable. His intentions were noble, insofar as I have seen them. I truly do not understand the levels of hatred that I have seen towards him from you, and especially not from AdoKho."

52 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Hm. Being a poor father is not good. However, it does not remove the good Thaidakar did. He was honorable, or at least many of his actions were honorable. His intentions were noble, insofar as I have seen them. I truly do not understand the levels of hatred that I have seen towards him from you, and especially not from AdoKho."

"Thaidakar did something I will never forgive him for. He always said he never had a wife." Spook sighed, "it was a lie."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"No, that's not the reason completely. He always said that he didn't because- because..." Spook looked away, "because Thaidakar killed her."

"Interesting. Given the kind of man Thaidakar appeared to be, I assume there was a reason?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"Interesting. Given the kind of man Thaidakar appeared to be, I assume there was a reason?"

Softly, Spook said, "he did it on accident... Thaidakar wasn't always a narrator, there were... growing pains."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Interesting. Is that why you hate him? Is that why AdoKho hates him?"

"It is why I hate him. My son only inherited the hatred; However, I don't think he really hated the man. He just... didn't want to be around him."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"It is why I hate him. My son only inherited the hatred; However, I don't think he really hated the man. He just... didn't want to be around him."

"I see. Well, we have arrived." Nin looked down the street, seeing AdoKho standing with his back turned.