The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

His new family... I got confused. I think he would have killed Eof's family, from the backwards narration, to unleash himself, as that is the event that kind of start this reaction, yes?

Both Eof and Foe lost their family, that didn't cause the split. The split was caused when Eof met Esmerelda. One version of him (Eof) gave up his goal of total conquest of TLT for its own good, and the other (Foe) didn't, leading to the situation we have today. I guess we could just say that Eof was turning into a total mustache-twirling villain before he met Esmerelda.

The pineapples died. Suddenly, quickly, and unstoppably. Nameless hated pineapples of all kinds, and wasn't afraid of blaspheming.

44 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Do you have any idea where Foe could be keeping them?" Bookwyrm asked Eof.

Eof stared into nothing, eyes glowing with an ethereal light. "No. But I know someone who might. Follow me." He turned, walking through a ripple in reality and vanishing.

BUT THOSE THAT ARE NEEDED IN THE STORY AREN'T HERE! YELLED EVERYONE NONPERSONIFIED.

"I suppose you are correct," Everyone said. "Although it shouldn't be too hard to bring them here, right? There are plenty of Narrators around."

Edited by Sequence