The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Nameless said:

The woman looked surprised. "As a matter of fact, yes. Were you? Not many know about that battle."

"Yessss, I was there. I remember a warrior in silver armor who fought by our side. The odds were not in our favor. The other side had us outnumbered 100 to 1. We were doomed and then you appeared."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Yessss, I was there. I remember a warrior in silver armor who fought by our side. The odds were not in our favor. The other side had us outnumbered 100 to 1. We were doomed and then you appeared."

"Yes, it was a rather doomed battle. I'm glad I was able to save a few of your people, even if we did eventually lose."

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Moni?" Bookwyrm asked. "Nameless was looking for you. He split up with us saying he could find you himself."

Esmerelda gave Bookwyrm an odd look. "Really? I look nothing like Moniker. And she isn't the type to wear armor made of bones anyway. What are you doing here?"

12 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Esmerelda gave Bookwyrm an odd look. "Really? I look nothing like Moniker. And she isn't the type to wear armor made of bones anyway. What are you doing here?"

Bookwyrm's eyes grew wide. 

"Esmeralda? We were helping Eof look for you, but then got separated! How'd you get here? Where are your kids?"

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm's eyes grew wide. 

"Esmeralda? We were helping Eof look for you, but then got separated! How'd you get here? Where are your kids?"

Esmerelda frowned. "You were helping Eof? But...never mind. We can speak on this later. For now, we need to work on getting out of here. With your help, obtaining the key to exit should be easy enough."

50 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Yes, it was a rather doomed battle. I'm glad I was able to save a few of your people, even if we did eventually lose."

The Eizard bows it's head in deference. "My weaponsss are yoursss my lady. Ssso it wasss written, ssso it ssshall be. I ssshall honor the treaty my people made with you."