The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

44 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Esmerelda noticed the Narration and squinted off into the shadow beyond the trap. "I don't see it. Are you sure you Narrated it properly?"

"Shoot, did that not work? That's weird. And somewhat disturbing." Bookwyrm looked in the same direction.

"Should one of us go look for it?"

14 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Shoot, did that not work? That's weird. And somewhat disturbing." Bookwyrm looked in the same direction.

"Should one of us go look for it?"

"No, I don't think that's a good id-" Esmerelda was cut off as a giant clawed hand dragged her backwards into the darkness behind them.

Bookwyrm, who had temporarily been unable to act due to a fluctuation in TLT's fabric, came back.

He walked over to the exploded corpse of the monster.

"I'm sorry, Esmerelda," he said. "I'm not sure how that happened...But it looks like you managed to solve the problem." Bookwyrm walked over and found a key among the monster bits. He picked it up and tossed it to Esmerelda.

10 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

"Oh yeah, I am here. Maybe I can use my birthday powers to get us out of this place!"

"Use them to solve the puzzle, we have the key, but not a keyhole to put it in." Shisi creates a cocoon of poisonous threads around himself as he waits and heals.