The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Thaidakar blinked, why was he back? he looked around at the previous posts, oh, right. Tlt was fixed now, which meant he was back. Great. Thaidakar immediately got a withergiest to kill him and send him back to his well deserved afterlife, TLT was broken again.

Just now, Nameless said:

Just like normal.

Nameless hammered on the door of @Thaidakar the Ghostblood's old study, holding a hand to a wound in his side. "Mythos? Are you in there? I need your help."

Mythos woke up, he'd had a nap after finishing binge watching most famous movies, he stood up and walked to the door. Mythos opened the door and sighed, "Nameless, what do you need?"

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos woke up, he'd had a nap after finishing binge watching most famous movies, he stood up and walked to the door. Mythos opened the door and sighed, "Nameless, what do you need?"

Nameless staggered into the room, slamming the door shut and locking it behind him. "Listen carefully. I don't know how long I have until they find me again. I need you to find Moni. I don't know where she is, but I need her."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless staggered into the room, slamming the door shut and locking it behind him. "Listen carefully. I don't know how long I have until they find me again. I need you to find Moni. I don't know where she is, but I need her."

"Nameless, tell me what happened. This room is protected in many ways, you're only allowed in because Thaidakar didn't consider you too big a threat."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Nameless, tell me what happened. This room is protected in many ways, you're only allowed in because Thaidakar didn't consider you too big a threat."

Nameless limped over to Thaidakar's desk, rummaging through the drawers. "The defenses won't stop them Mythos. Nothing stops them."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless looked up at Mythos, eyes glowing with faint cracks like broken glass. "The Named."

"Hmm... I think I'm starting to get why you're worried." Mythos rubbed his chin, "and what exactly do you want me to do?"

"Hmm... I think I'm starting to get why you're worried." Mythos rubbed his chin, "and what exactly do you want me to do?"

"I told you. Find Moni, bring her to me. She can stop them. I think." Nameless pulled a sextant from the desk, pressing it into Mythos' hands. "She has to stop them. Find her. Please."

Just now, Nameless said:

"I told you. Find Moni, bring her to me. She can stop them. I think." Nameless pulled a sextant from the desk, pressing it into Mythos' hands. "She has to stop them. Find her. Please."

"I will, do you need a place to stay hidden? Thaidakar was paranoid and had a lot of hideouts. Like I'm not kidding, at least a thousand. I can give you a map."

"I will, do you need a place to stay hidden? Thaidakar was paranoid and had a lot of hideouts. Like I'm not kidding, at least a thousand. I can give you a map."

Nameless shook his head. "I don't think that would..." He trailed off, staring in horror at something over Mythos' shoulder. 

Mythos turned, a long and curved sword suddenly in his hand.

In front of him, the air was covered in pulsating orange cracks, slowly growing outwards. Mythos heard a shattering sound as Nameless backed into Thaidakar's desk, knocking a mug to the floor. "I-I have to go. They're almost here. Please, just remember your promise. Get help from others, if you need it. Eof can tell you more." Turning, he dashed to the door and began undoing the locks.