The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Untitled said:

"Permanently? I died once. Came back to life too."

"Well you're a powerful adventurer Ookla thing. Most people I kill are perfectly normal." Everyone paused. "Are you worried that I'll try to kill you again?"

2 minutes ago, Ookla the platypus said:

Meanwhile (again):

Platypus climbs inside the fortress and is immediately spotted. He thinks to himself, "I hope this causes a distraction for the others." He proceeds to lead the guards all over the fortress.

However, the guards had been trained well. A few went off to chase Platypus, while most stayed to guard the wall.

Edited by Sequence

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"Well you're a powerful adventurer Ookla thing. Most people I kill are perfectly normal." Everyone paused. "Are you worried that I'll try to kill you again?"

"What? No. I just wanted to know if you were going to kill Rym." Unintelligible strolled towards the wall, guards spontaneously bursting into flame as he approached. "That would throw quite a wrench in the murder mission."

Edited by Ookla the Untitled

8 minutes ago, Sequence said:

However, the guards had been trained well. A few went off to chase Platypus, while most stayed to guard the wall.

Suddenly he turned. A blade was in his hands. No one had seen it appear. He swung and although a few dodged, all died, even the ones he didn't hit. He chuckled at the look of shock on the people watching via cameras (of course he could see them) and strolled off. The blade vanished as he did.

Rym had caught up to Bookwyrm. He drew his Mordite Sword and began fighting as Bookwyrm summoned his Narrationblade. Bookwyrm halted a squad of guards by Narrating a pile of pineapples that plowed into them, disarming the few stragglers with his glimmering Blade.

I…by the other attackers I meant the other people storming the fortress…but okay!

Rue was very disturbed by this, but she knew that the tacks were only a minor offense. They could still be friends. “Would you like a cup of root? We can wear silly shoes too, if it makes you happy.” And so it was that the root cult doubled in size. 

Edited by Ookla the Ta'veren