The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

“Haha- oh… you weren’t joking- I WONT- I’ll just be here… trying not to die.” He gives a slight depressing chuckle before following the Brave Adventurer. “I’m Second… that’s my name. What should I call you?”

He shakes his head. "I just remember waking up in these weird clothes with this weird stuff and wandering for hours before I passed out." I take a step out onto the path in front of us. "I honestly don't-" I scream when my boot is pulled up by a simple rope trap. "GET IT OFF- GET IT OFF-" I scream upside down, probably attracting way too much attention to us.

"What are you doing here? How did you find us?" Second has a squeaky voice. He hides behind The / The Brave Adventurer. 

So we got Rorrim, The First Adventurer, The Brave Adventurer, and Second. 

Edited by SmilingPanda19

Second just looks at them all confused. Had they all appeared out of the Nowhere? Was the Cosmere imploding . . were people dead? What was happening?

"I'm Second.  ." He squeaked, unsure what exactly was happening as he is clueless. He literally doesn't remember anything before waking up this morning and being strung into chaos with a guy named The.