The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

(It was an embarrassing tale, one that we shan’t tell he-

Several years ago:

Two figures stood facing each other atop a plateau. Around them raged a fierce thunderstorm, with a wind that threatened to blow them over the edge and rain that fell like knives.

One figure raised a fist angrily and shouted towards the other.

“NIN! You good-for-nothing useless old fool! How dare you steal my apprentice!”

The response was slow in coming, and when it did come it was calm, spoken in a low voice that somehow carried over the sound of the storm.

”I did not steal her. She decided to leave you of her own free will.”

(another common mistake, this one time crashed the economy and started The Great Depression because of a typo from America’s Author)

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender

(Indeed, this clone was created to test the skills of the most skilled unskilled people in every universe, this was to inspire them to work harder)

Fortunately, Nonagon had taught him the amazing blood-staunching technique that he’d used in his close-fought battle against Nin.

some time ago

Nonagon screamed in agony as Nin’s blade hit him in the shoulder, blood spewing from the wound. He collapsed to the ground holding his shoulder, the battle over in a single blow.

A shadow loomed over him, and he looked up through tears of pain to see Nin the great ninja, his most hated enemy.

“Here, let me show you something that will help with that wound.”

Thus ended the first duel of Nin and Nonagon

Mim’s severed wrist stopped bleeding, and he pulled a dagger out with his remaining hand, glad that Nonagon was so incredible. Although he was certain that this was be a rather basic technique, as it was the only one of his secret master’s techniques that he’d been able to learn so far.

Edited by NameIess

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing that it wasn’t Non back for another rematch, Nin waved and said hello. “Have you seen my new apprentice? I’ve only had him for a few days and he keeps running off.”

On 6/20/2024 at 8:32 PM, NameIess said:

Fortunately, Nonagon had taught him the amazing blood-staunching technique that he’d used in his close-fought battle against Nin.

some time ago

Nonagon screamed in agony as Nin’s blade hit him in the shoulder, blood spewing from the wound. He collapsed to the ground holding his shoulder, the battle over in a single blow.

A shadow loomed over him, and he looked up through tears of pain to see Nin the great ninja, his most hated enemy.

“Here, let me show you something that will help with that wound.”

Thus ended the first duel of Nin and Nonagon

Mim’s severed wrist stopped bleeding, and he pulled a dagger out with his remaining hand, glad that Nonagon was so incredible. Although he was certain that this was be a rather basic technique, as it was the only one of his secret master’s techniques that he’d been able to learn so far.

Nerdy raised an eyebrow, teleported about 50 cubits into the air, and brought the sword down upon Mim for the second time this duel.