The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, BlueWildRye said:

Rye decided to be blunt. "I'm basically a normal human," he said. He eyed the plotblade suspiciously. "I do have a weapon of my own..." He pulled out a pistol from his pocket.

“Easy there. Has… Desolation returned? Where…it has been a long time hasn’t it.” Falvan lay the plot blade down, and took another, darker blade form his back. 

“No, That monster is safely contained by this weapon still. It would not do to deal with any more inklings, especially that deathly fiend.”

He sighed. 

“I have been wandering the outskirts of this place, trying to find a way out. I knew a man once. Who had been out. In fact, he never left, but entered. He was an author. What if…that would be impossible…but…”

Falvan shook his head.

”I’ve already tried to be a narrator, heh, I tried to use this sword, change, a peice of plot itself, but then I realized that the narrators, they can do things. It is a power that is almost past my ability understand. There must be someway to achieve my goal, but it cannot be by those means. Sorry, I am rambling.

”Who are you?”

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

Suddenly, !

The fabric of TLT shook. This was impossible. Surely fruits that were practically the mascot of TLT would not run in fear of a mere mortal and his Plan.

Edited by NameIess

14 minutes ago, NameIess said:

A thought entered his head.

Perhaps he should give the pineapples the semblance of a  chance. If they thought him unbeatable, then they’d never fight him.

Another thought entered his head.

Perhaps he should give the pineapples the Semblance of Chance. If they thought him unbeatable, then they’d never fight him. 

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ