The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis glances around the landscape, wondering what was going on. Why things were disappearing and reappearing. He shrugs, walking over to the once author

"Hey, wassup?" The Once Author asked. 

7 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis glances around the landscape, wondering what was going on. Why things were disappearing and reappearing. He shrugs, walking over to the once author

Falvan grabbed Arranis by the arm from behind. He suddenly swung his plot blade around his chest, and slowly made way to pin him to the floor. “Do you remember this? Yes, change. And…you shave changed much. I saw the wrath you took on my family. I saw it with my own eyes! And you will pay. Pay! What are you last, final words?”

Falvan squeezed inward with the blade, sneering. 

@Scars of Hathsin

Falavn looked at the once author. “I have something for you too.”

@Ancient Elantrian

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

Just now, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Just the sky, I think" he says shaking his hand firmly. He turns to Anakin, "Who are you?"

“I’m Anakin, but my master just calls me ‘idiot’.”

6 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Galban grabbed Arranis by the arm from behind. He suddenly swung his plot blade around his chest, and slowly made way to pin him to the floor. “Do you remember this? Yes, change. And…you shave changed much. I saw the wrath you took on my family. I saw it with my own eyes! And you will pay. Pay! What are you last, final words?”

Falvan squeezed inward with the blade, sneering. 

Arranis grunts as he falls to the ground, the breath being knocked out of him, The ground smells nice his mind wanders as he is pinned down. "Why are you doing this again?" he asks, breathing in some of the innate magic that was in the air, thick with it in fact. His own plot blades starts to slide into existence, but he dismisses it, summoning his own shardblade instead. His voice turns deadly. "You are still my friend, however if you do not get off me, I will shank you"

36 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis grunts as he falls to the ground, the breath being knocked out of him, The ground smells nice his mind wanders as he is pinned down. "Why are you doing this again?" he asks, breathing in some of the innate magic that was in the air, thick with it in fact. His own plot blades starts to slide into existence, but he dismisses it, summoning his own shardblade instead. His voice turns deadly. "You are still my friend, however if you do not get off me, I will shank you"

“You still call me a friend after you murder my entire family? I have seen it. I watched you try to kill me by my own blade, the one that keeps Desolation from us…”

Falvan’s eyes wandered into the distance.

”I have been to the outskirts of this plane of existance. There, I suffered vision of things to come, things that happen, and things that have been. And I saw you. There, among the outlines, scribbled and scratched and about by being higher than I am…for now…was you. I watched as you took my arm, threw me to the ground, and released my soul. 

“You cannot be my friend of that is our future. Our destinies lie together. I kill you now, or you kill me then. And by the power of the author before us, though now a humble character, I swear to see my duty through. My duty of protection. Are these things that which you will utter as you fall away from us, into the beyond?”

Falvan eyed the blade shimmering into existence. His wings tensed.

”I have seen this also, dismiss your arms, and I shall let go of your arm.”

@Ancient Elantrian

”Once author, you spoke once about the outside. I have seen this. But I must know. How did you come in?”

@Scars of Hathsin

Falvan is super mislead. He has been wandering the outskirts of TLT, where it is possible to see beyond to the Authors. He is bent on becoming one of these, and has plotted and planed to use The once author in this plot. As for Arranis, Falvan did in fact see these things, but he misunderstood them. Those are things that were ideas, etched and sketches and scribbled about, so they were not clear. Those were things that might happen if Falvan took a different path. However now that he is seen them, he is bent on taking the same path that leads towards them, thinking that it is the inevitable future declared by Fate. After his travels to this area, his mind in unstable, being in a place beyond his character comprehension.

Also, anybody is free to join this plot.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

19 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“You still call me a friend after you murder my entire family? I have seen it. I watched you try to kill me by my own blade, the one that keeps Desolation from us…”

Falvan’s eyes wandered into the distance.

”I have been to the outskirts of this plane of existance. There, I suffered vision of things to come, things that happen, and things that have been. And I saw you. There, among the outlines, scribbled and scratched and about by being higher than I am…for now…was you. I watched as you took my arm, threw me to the ground, and released my soul. 

“You cannot be my friend of that is our future. Our destinies lie together. I kill you now, or you kill me then. And by the power of the author before us, though now a humble character, I swear to see my duty through. My duty of protection. Are these things that which you will utter as you fall away from us, into the beyond?”

Falvan eyed the blade shimmering into existence. His wings tensed.

”I have seen this also, dismiss your arms, and I shall let go of your arm.”

@Ancient Elantrian

”Once author, you spoke once about the outside. I have seen this. But I must know. How did you come in?”

@Scars of Hathsin

Falvan is super mislead. He has been wandering the outskirts of TLT, where it is possible to see beyond to the Authors. He is bent on becoming one of these, and has plotted and planed to use The once author in this plot. As for Arranis, Falvan did in fact see these things, but he misunderstood them. Those are things that were ideas, etched and sketches and scribbled about, so they were not clear. Those were things that might happen if Falvan took a different path. However now that he is seen them, he is bent on taking the same path that leads towards them, thinking that it is the inevitable future declared by Fate. After his travels to this area, his mind in unstable, being in a place beyond his character comprehension.

Also, anybody is free to join this plot.

"When did I murder your family" Arranis asks. I didn't murder them did I? No...Right?. He shrugs mentally, he listens as Falvan goes off about something. "What happened to you?" he murmurs. He lets his plotblade form into his hand, appearing like fractures of light. He feels its want to change him, to get him out of the situation and goes with it, flowing into a gooey like substance, and flowing out of Falvans grip. Where he reforms dismissing the blade again. 

20 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Actuality, … was the greatest and best fighter in both the city of City, and the entire county of City!

But …. claimed to be better, and last time they’d fought, he’d cheated to win.

26 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"When did I murder your family" Arranis asks. I didn't murder them did I? No...Right?. He shrugs mentally, he listens as Falvan goes off about something. "What happened to you?" he murmurs. He lets his plotblade form into his hand, appearing like fractures of light. He feels its want to change him, to get him out of the situation and goes with it, flowing into a gooey like substance, and flowing out of Falvans grip. Where he reforms dismissing the blade again. 

Falvan jumps back. “So be it. You now summon your own blade form me. Stripping me of my glory, and my loyalty to you. Let this be known: This here was the one who cut out bond from us. This here is the man who both pushed me away, yet brought his fate to be wrapped around mine, strangling, and to be strangled. You shall not be victorious, however, I will hold great power!”

Falvan stretched his wings out. He took off the scabbard of the sheath that held the blade… it is so long, and so far back that I am going to rename it: Demolition. …demolition. He pointed it, sheath still on, at the once-author and Arranis. You both will find that my wrath has only increased in my absence. I once would have given you both my life, but now, I hold yours in my hand. Be wary of those you trust for a great work comes to pass, and you will not be its friend.”

Falvan took another weapon from inside his clothes. A strange combination of twisted metal around twisted metal. He stared at it. “The limit to my lower is infinite. Not even the creator of this weapon understands the length that this peice has made its mark upon me, and it’s mark upon the fabric of our realm. Deeply, are we connected.” He smiled, looking back up to them. “You will soon find out the potential we have together.”

Falvan flexed his wings then sped into the air until he disappeared into the sun. 

… 

Woe, gathered his belongings. They were small in size, a pebble, a stone that glowed a strange red, and a vial of light colored poison. 

He started to walk, whistling as he went, and as a narrator often does, he found quickly the place he wanted to be. 

Woe was finally employed. So long has he sought a purpose, a fight he couldn’t win. And finally, even if by a strange man with wings, who was far more ambitious than he was sensible, he had found a job that admired his skill set. Narration. 

He can upon a small throng of people, none narrators at first glance, and sighed. He hoped they were at least seasoned adventurers. They would at least fight back. 

“Ahoy! How are you?”

He smiled.

@Scars of Hathsin @Ancient Elantrian @Spark of Hope

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

8 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Falvan jumps back. “So be it. You now summon your own blade form me. Stripping me of my glory, and my loyalty to you. Let this be known: This here was the one who cut out bond from us. This here is the man who both pushed me away, yet brought his fate to be wrapped around mine, strangling, and to be strangled. You shall not be victorious, however, I will hold great power!”

Falvan stretched his wings out. He took off the scabbard of the sheath that held the blade… it is so long, and so far back that I am going to rename it: Demolition. …demolition. He pointed it, sheath still on, at the once-author and Arranis. You both will find that my wrath has only increased in my absence. I once would have given you both my life, but now, I hold yours in my hand. Be wary of those you trust for a great work comes to pass, and you will not be its friend.”

Falvan took another weapon from inside his clothes. A strange combination of twisted metal around twisted metal. He stared at it. “The limit to my lower is infinite. Not even the creator of this weapon understands the length that this peice has made its mark upon me, and it’s mark upon the fabric of our realm. Deeply, are we connected.” He smiled, looking back up to them. “You will soon find out the potential we have together.”

Falvan flexed his wings then sped into the air until he disappeared into the sun. 

… 

Woe, gathered his belongings. They were small in size, a pebble, a stone that glowed a strange red, and a vial of light colored poison. 

He started to walk, whistling as he went, and as a narrator often does, he found quickly the place he wanted to be. 

Woe was finally employed. So long has he sought a purpose, a fight he couldn’t win. And finally, even if by a strange man with wings, who was far more ambitious than he was sensible, he had found a job that admired his skill set. Narration. 

He can upon a small throng of people, none narrators at first glance, and sighed. He hoped they were at least seasoned adventurers. They would at least fight back. 

“Ahoy! How are you?”

He smiled.

“Howdy”

27 minutes ago, NameIess said:

But …. claimed to be better, and last time they’d fought, he’d cheated to win.

Regardless, Selppaenip now had to make a separate plan just to be able to execute the changes he'd made to The Plan! Whatever would he do?

9 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Howdy”

Was this meant to be bold? Also howdy to you to! 

5 minutes ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

Regardless, Selppaenip now had to make a separate plan just to be able to execute the changes he'd made to The Plan! Whatever would he do?

Then it came to him. He would do whatever!

46 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

… 

“Ahoy! How are you?”

He smiled.

Arranis grunts at what Falvan was saying. I think he has gone somewhat insane. Maybe it was the world border. He pulls at something in the air, which seemed to break like petals falling off a flower, and his spren zips out, circling him. This place safe. She sends through the bond. "Yes it is safe Astra" he says, "Do you know what happened to Falvan?" She giggles. "Why would I know?". Arranis rolls his eyes. "Perhaps because your a slice of divinity?" Her smile widens "That's right" she taunts him before becoming more serious. "Yes that is from the border, he probably saw something" Arranis glances at her deadpan, "Thank you for your fantastic insight, o great one, anything else?" she shakes her head. Arranis groans, watching as Falvan went off.

Arranis glances at the new person, noticing no extreme power signatures coming off him, at least at the moment. "I am good" he yells back at the person.