The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

23 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

The platform floated accross the chasm without any trouble and landed softly at m the other side. 
“why didn’t we do that in the first place again?” Woe asked.

"Well, you did say to use the bridge. And I didn't know you had platform-generating capabilities. Have you always had those?"

2 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Well, I guess. I just narrated them. Have you always had creepy appearing behind people capabilities?”

An old man appeared behind Woe creepily.

”what did you young fools do to my bridge?”

24 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Well, I guess. I just narrated them. Have you always had creepy appearing behind people capabilities?”

"Like I said, no idea what's up with that. Never happened to me before."

21 minutes ago, NameIess said:

Nogard jumped. "Gah! I didn't do it!"

3 hours ago, NameIess said:

Woe looked at the bridge. “We destroyed it. How about as additional recompense to the biscuit, how about you join our quest to find the spear and treasure of instakands! You will be able to buy a brand new old bridge!”

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Wow looked at the bridge. “We destroyed it. How about as additional recompense to the biscuit, how about you join our quest to find the shower and treasure of instakands! You will be able to buy a brand new old bridge!”

Shoe questions the logic and grammar of that sentence.

16 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Shoe questions the logic and grammar of that sentence.

Woe realized he had forgotten to mention the legendary shower that accompanied the spear of Instakands. He decided that they would see it eventually, and he didn’t want to spoil the surprise. “Well, let’s go! The tower is right there!”

The tower stood on a mountain in the distance, rising above a darkening sky. It wasn’t just the sun going down, in fact the sun was at its highest point, it was the air itself was dark. Woe paid no heed to it as he walked forward, a walking stick growing in his hand.

31 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Woe frowned. “I think it just might be you.” The temperature dropped twenty degrees.

Indeed, Woe was right. The temperature had dropped more than a few degrees.

30 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Woe frowned. “I think it just might be you.” The temperature dropped twenty degrees.

Nogard shook his head. "Metabolism," he said resignedly. "Anyways. Here we are! The tower."

“Guys, that is not the tower. You guys are looking at the construction team’s prototype model. The real tower is to the left.” 

Woe pointed left. There, rising above the landscape a massive tower at least 100 meters tall, stood overlooking the country. The sides were made of old rock covered in vines.

”So…should we use the stairs or float up there?”

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Guys, that is not the tower. You guys are looking at the construction team’s prototype model. The real tower is to the left.” 

Woe pointed left. There, rising above the landscape a massive tower at least 100 meters tall, stood overlooking the country. The sides were made of old rock covered in vines.

”So…should we use the stairs or float up there?”

Nogard was too stunned by the sheer toweriness of the real tower to answer.

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Makes me wonder what the clue is. I wonder what is up there…”

The old man grumbled something under his breath, pounding his walking stick into the ground angrily. “Making me go on a quest to get my rabbit bridge repaired? After you lot broke it? Got nerve at least.”

6 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis glances up, his neck going past what was normal to see the tower. "That is a big tower, how do we get in?"

“Is there a reason we can’t just walk in the front door?”

12 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis glances up, his neck going past what was normal to see the tower. "That is a big tower, how do we get in?"

5 minutes ago, NameIess said:

“Is there a reason we can’t just walk in the front door?”

“I don’t see why not. But where is the front door?” Woe asked.