The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

14 hours ago, FatherTiempo said:

"We might not be able to eat all of our enemies." FT said, raising his Narration Blade, gesturing at the black gunk, "But there's something we can eat. No one likes black licorice. It tastes medicinal, it clumps like matted fur, and nothing edible should be that black. No one likes black licorice, except for me."

FT turned back to the assembled Narrators, fighting back the tears. "Fight the sugar, and stand firm. Eat your fruits and vegetables kids!" And with that heroic statement, FT dismissed his blade, leaped forward, mouth wide, into the writhing mass of licorice.

"FT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Nameless charged towards the writhing mass of licorice covering FT. But he was too late.

As he ate the licorice, FT felt a presence enter his mind. "You should have listened to your fellow narrator little child." It boomed. FT could only watch in horror as he stood, then attacked his fellow narrators.

4 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"I am Jacob," said Jacob. "The Secretary."

Why did this sound so epic in my head? :P

35 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"FT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Nameless charged towards the writhing mass of licorice covering FT. But he was too late.

As he ate the licorice, FT felt a presence enter his mind. "You should have listened to your fellow narrator little child." It boomed. FT could only watch in horror as he stood, then attacked his fellow narrators.

Nebula poked FT in the eye.

22 hours ago, Nameless said:

"I am this thread's self-proclaimed plot scientist. I am currently studying how to create plot successfully." Nameless looked down at a clipboard, which he had narrated into his hand. "My current experiment has shown that creating plot out of the randomness of the thread is far more effective than forcing it into existence.

Jacob's pen quivered on its own, pointing to a note he'd taken earlier. "Ah," he said appraisingly. "Interesting."

13 minutes ago, The Face of Daiseri said:

Until a random hippie overthrew him

Him was the ruler in South Africa. BoS was still in charge of the thread as its official dictator. 

"Is Jacob a therapist in disguise?!"

Edited by BringerofShadows

7 hours ago, Nameless said:

FT, reached deep inside his Narratory powers. He stood before the helpless heroes and grinned. He reached deep and pulled out a pen and paper. Then he wrote a thirty page essay with very strongly worded comments on Truthless's lack of taste in capes. FT screamed in his mind. It was so wrong, but-- FT strained his will and...

And...

And...

And...

And...

And...

He took a bite of licorice. He would need sustenance to write such a stinging thesis.